eminem is a wack rapper now

Originally Posted by geegee

Originally Posted by Breakyaneck3000

Em was always overrated tho I think Jay-Z is way more overrated. Em really only appeals to kids, he lives off of shock value, thats his whole style. Id like to see him battle Sean Price from heltahskeltah, he would get killed. anyway, Em was the savior for white hiphop fans and they havent had anybody get to that level again yet. At the end of the day hes a devil worshiper and his music has major satanic messages. on top of all that he sucks and hes a goof. oh yea..and he agreed to 69 another man on MTV. what a herb

i agree his whole gimmick/appeal is to report on what's being discussed on MTV teen-type news stories with a comedic twist. I don't see why people go crazy(in a good way) when he disses people like amy whinehouse? it's played out and boring. it's too easy. Who cares if he worships the devil. People still believe Jesus is gonna come down from a cloud and save them. If an MC spits fire on the mic, who cares who he worships. I don't worship anything. All i know is that we are all part of the same universe and we as free human beings have the right to create our own world and do as we please without hurting others. So as long as a musician/artist comes correct with his/hers, then i don't really care what he worships. Not my problem, that will only limit me. Most people in the wolrd worship $$$/greed, i'd say that's more devilish than worshipping a goat and drawing pentagrams on the floor.
^i hear what your saying. i'm not a religious freak and i dont try to put my beliefs on others but i'm not down with evil in any of the forms you talked about. im not sure which is more devilish, id say some people worship money. sometimes music can hurt others who are easily influenced and supceptible to being lead in the "wrong" direction because they dont know how to filiter. The words are important to me. all im basically sayin is Em is wacker than ever

yup, all media can hurt the under-developed mind. that's why you see people on this site purchasing/addicted to sneakers living paycheck to paycheck, justbarely making rent. advertising/marketing campaigns are basically a form of "slavery" of our times. a mental form of slavery, which could bepotentially worse than physical slavery. very interesting and sad at the same time. you see kids wasting away hours on xbox, priorities are all out of wackthese days.

Eminem is getting 4.5mil to do one performance at the Festival in New Orleans this year

Soak in it haters

Originally Posted by RED FLAG

Eminem is getting 4.5mil to do one performance at the Festival in New Orleans this year

Soak in it haters
Who gives a %+!$?
roll.gif
That doesn't mean I have toenjoy the man's music, I liked SSLP and MMLP but after that I think his ##*$ sucked, it's not hating it's having an opinion.

Em was always overrated tho I think Jay-Z is way more overrated. Em really only appeals to kids, he lives off of shock value, thats his whole style. Id like to see him battle Sean Price from heltahskeltah, he would get killed. anyway, Em was the savior for white hiphop fans and they havent had anybody get to that level again yet. At the end of the day hes a devil worshiper and his music has major satanic messages. on top of all that he sucks and hes a goof. oh yea..and he agreed to 69 another man on MTV. what a herb

i agree his whole gimmick/appeal is to report on what's being discussed on MTV teen-type news stories with a comedic twist. I don't see why people go crazy(in a good way) when he disses people like amy whinehouse? it's played out and boring. it's too easy. Who cares if he worships the devil. People still believe Jesus is gonna come down from a cloud and save them. If an MC spits fire on the mic, who cares who he worships. I don't worship anything. All i know is that we are all part of the same universe and we as free human beings have the right to create our own world and do as we please without hurting others. So as long as a musician/artist comes correct with his/hers, then i don't really care what he worships. Not my problem, that will only limit me. Most people in the wolrd worship $$$/greed, i'd say that's more devilish than worshipping a goat and drawing pentagrams on the floor.
^i hear what your saying. i'm not a religious freak and i dont try to put my beliefs on others but i'm not down with evil in any of the forms you talked about. im not sure which is more devilish, id say some people worship money. sometimes music can hurt others who are easily influenced and supceptible to being lead in the "wrong" direction because they dont know how to filiter. The words are important to me. all im basically sayin is Em is wacker than ever

yup, all media can hurt the under-developed mind. that's why you see people on this site purchasing/addicted to sneakers living paycheck to paycheck, just barely making rent. advertising/marketing campaigns are basically a form of "slavery" of our times. a mental form of slavery, which could be potentially worse than physical slavery. very interesting and sad at the same time. you see kids wasting away hours on xbox, priorities are all out of wack these days.
i concur once again. people like Em are in the business to mislead these weak minds all this stuff comes from various angles as you probably know.and he knows exactly what hes doing. im commenting on Em today but its way bigger than him an hes not he only one. oh the mental slavery is onlock for sure,dumben down everything. they plotting at the table like in your avy.

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

first of all, dont put brotha lynch in the same breath as em ... secondly, yes some people listen to rap for more than just coke references ... thirdly, eminem is better than anyone from a technical standpoint... fourfly, dont act like you cant relate to some of ems songs ... fifly, relapse 2 will hopefully appeal to the rap fan like you ...

i love how yall em fans think cuz somebody dont like eminem they just listen to coke rap all day #**!*.... first of all i was namin brotha lynch cuz of his subject matter not rapping ability... secondly id rather hear coke references than gay references anyday... thirdly that means nothing if he makes nothing but !$!$*#*@ music... fouthly i never said i couldnt... fifly a whole eminem album will never appeal to me cuz 80% of it is gonna b pure !$!$*#*@ that he cooks up for u dumb *@+ stans who will eat it up cuz "he's so technically good"... silly *@+ kids...

lupe ftw

i am not a "fan" of eminem at all. haven't even heard his new $$%%. but you have to understand that there are many aspects that define an mc. lyrics, flow, etc.. for example, i don't really relate with most of big puns songs. he talks about killing people on most tracks. he seems to live a violent life. and the proof is there too, he smacked his wife with a gun. i would never think of smacking a female with a gun. i would consider purchasing a gun, going to the range, but would never carry one on a regular basis. but his flow is AMAZING!!! what he does with the spoken WORD is mind blowing to me. Same applies to eminem. basically, i am defending artistry. on a personal level i relate more to mf doom. he talks about going to the bar drinking beers, picking up women, etc. he seems to be into the occult. the occult/esoteric knowledge fascinates me, i read about the occult on the regular. i relate. i relate to pun as well on another level. he's a comedic genius with his rhymes. i love comedy and eddie murphy's stand up too. i guess it's all about your personal experiences and how open minded you are.
facepalm... dude im a rapper... i understand that eminem can rap his %+# off... its not even about relating... its that i flat out dont wanna hear that !@+!... its corny... dude raps about anything... his songs dont even b havin subject matter anymore... just random %+# nonsense... kiss the naked mannaquin man again? really?
roll.gif
*@*++... lupe has the sick flow and he actually raps about !@+!... thus making songs with meaning...

if soulja boy is a rapper than i am a rapper too. i am an artist too btw. aren't we all?

I agree, his subject matter is corny to me as well. i don't care to hear pop raps. what is nonsense to you may be gold to another. your arguing an indefinite point.

http://www.wikihow.com/Argue
i have a degree in philosophy and logic/critical thinking btw, i don't feel the need to mention this. but since you went ahead and handed me a "facepalm"?

lol facepalm is when u put ur head down into ur palm... like (goes to google images)
images
... and i think that soulja boy %!## was a cheapshot but whatever... and no just because u try to create art doesnt make u an artist (id have to hear it to judge tho)...

in that case.. i apologize. i thought the "facepalm" you meant was on some "dave chappelle rick james" type slap! but i don't take backthe soulja boy comment though..haha.

if you don't think painting campbell soup cans is art and selling graphic prints of it is either... tell that to the wealthy bastards that paid tons ofmoney for it!

http://www.brainyquote.co...thors/a/andy_warhol.html

do you know of the "pet rock"? a guy became a millionaire selling rocks to people! that's art.

since your a poet, one of my favorite poets says it best here:

Thank you. Dude hasn't been the same since first 3 cd's, never will be. Tired of Kim and his mother. Just because u are poor trailer trash from detroitdoesn't make you a thug, it makes you poor trailer trash from detroit. Dude USED TO BE sick with the pen. Respected the ability he had, but never couldstand the person.

yup, all media can hurt the under-developed mind. that's why you see people on this site purchasing/addicted to sneakers living paycheck to paycheck, just barely making rent. advertising/marketing campaigns are basically a form of "slavery" of our times. a mental form of slavery, which could be potentially worse than physical slavery. very interesting and sad at the same time. you see kids wasting away hours on xbox, priorities are all out of wack these days.
i concur once again. people like Em are in the business to mislead these weak minds all this stuff comes from various angles as you probably know. and he knows exactly what hes doing. im commenting on Em today but its way bigger than him an hes not he only one. oh the mental slavery is onlock for sure, dumben down everything. they plotting at the table like in your avy.

haha.. your pretty sharp. my avy is from a film called "the holy mountain". that scene depicts the world elite ofbusiness/art/media/sports/government/etc.. renouncing their fortunes. their material/physical wealth must be thrown into the fire in order for a guru/mystic tocontinue leading them on the path towards universal/spiritual enlightenment. i see the "underground" making a stand in the near future. theinformation age is alive and kicking.

Just because his rhymes dont have the deep message that krs or talib have dosent mean his rhymes are not dope. Besides, what has more lyrical meaning- doingdrugs or selling drugs?

i concur once again. people like Em are in the business to mislead these weak minds all this stuff comes from various angles as you probably know. and he knows exactly what hes doing. im commenting on Em today but its way bigger than him an hes not he only one. oh the mental slavery is onlock for sure, dumben down everything. they plotting at the table like in your avy.

haha.. your pretty sharp. my avy is from a film called "the holy mountain". that scene depicts the world elite of business/art/media/sports/government/etc.. renouncing their fortunes. their material/physical wealth must be thrown into the fire in order for a guru/mystic to continue leading them on the path towards universal/spiritual enlightenment. i see the "underground" making a stand in the near future. the information age is alive and kicking.
can you recommend some films or documentaries about the occult?

Flow wise not at all. Lyrically not really but it's always consisted of the same @$*$ in general. He hasn't brought something content wise to an albumsince Infinite but it's kinda clear he's not that rapper anymore.

Expect a lot of Bruno @$*$ on R2

Em is not whack
laugh.gif
, you can think certain things about his music are tho.......

haha.. your pretty sharp. my avy is from a film called "the holy mountain". that scene depicts the world elite of business/art/media/sports/government/etc.. renouncing their fortunes. their material/physical wealth must be thrown into the fire in order for a guru/mystic to continue leading them on the path towards universal/spiritual enlightenment. i see the "underground" making a stand in the near future. the information age is alive and kicking.
can you recommend some films or documentaries about the occult?

i would send you a private message but i am positive that others lurking might be interested as well. information/knowledge is critical. this isn't amasonic lodge. this is the INTERNET > internal > inside you.

this read is pretty impressive: http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/index.htm - this website alsohas other good material, some might be a bit outdated though.. but as ancient as they are, its relevant because these are natural truths/laws not man made likelaw/politics/government which are always changing. check out the material on buddhism, my philosophy teacher practiced buddhism and was the greatest influencein my life and challenged me to think with critical reason. buddhism is basically about reaching enlightenment by eliminating suffering. suffering stems fromattachment to the physical/material world. whether it be person(loved ones), place, thing(sneakers for most here), even your emotions. you must de-ttach(likeneo did in the matrix) yourself from the material/physical in order to be free. freedom is all in the mind, if you train your mind to be free, you'llachieve enlightenment/freedom. and you'll reach your true potential as a human being and be able to live/materialize your thoughts and dreams. Once youpractice and meditate on this, you'll be able to decipher the metaphors/allegories yourself. Check out "Plato's allegory of the Cave" Whenyou reach enlightenmernt, you don't fear nothing at all. because you know you are part/energy of the universe. so how can you be afraid of another man? youwill be able to diffuse tension and live in nirvana/peace of mind. you walk straight and steady like you have a purpose in life. most people in the worlddon't have time for this, because they suffer way too much and are preoccupied with sports/games/entertainment/materialism... to take their mind of payingbills and working dead-end jobs. Most people are basically numb inside, very sad. thats why money is seen as an "evil". it's a form of populationcontrol, same as organized religion. most people who are knowledgeable exploit others weak minds for their material gain. Biggie's album is not called"Ready to Die" for no reason. when you reach enlightenment, you are "reborn". hence, "ready to die"

some background on the authorhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manly_P_Hall

some might think that freemasonry is a secret society bent on ruling the world. FALSE! freemasonry is about clearing your vison and seeing the world as itreally is. and the improvement of humanity as a whole. in other words, getting back in touch with the universe. masons in the past were the architects, andwould build all type of structures. so freemasonry uses that metaphor/symbology to express the rebuilding of your mind, body, soul. we are all light sources,we just have to "turn ourselves on" we are energy bouncing off each other, you can either choose negative/hell or positive/heaven. It's all abouthaving the courage to face yourself and defeat yourself, the biggest battle you will ever be in is between yourself. once you practice this you'll be ableto recognize who is on your level by their speech and actions. in the science world, read up on "network theory". big topic right now

In hip hop, you hear mc's always say the term "spitting that sciene", same idea. guru from gang starr is always talking about"building". i am pretty sure that he is not a freemason, but knows the allegories through the nation of gods and earths theology. this same knowledgegoes back to egyptian times. in ancient egypt they would celebrate death and build you a temple/pyramid. at some point in history, "evil" took holdof the world and structured a foundation to keep people ignorant to the knowledge of themselves. lots of these mc's talk about guns, but are using firearmsas allegories and making them positive. The gun is your mind, the bullets are your words. Music in general is incredibly powerful and has the power to changethe future and shape the world. Hip Hop to me is even stronger because it's talking through a hypnotic beat like giving a speech. hitler gained powerthrough speeches, he was an amazing orator/mc, if he had used good instead of evil, we could have been living in another world right now. But, it's gonnatake some courageous and intelligent mc's to step up to the plate. All you need to do is drop something on youtube and it's exposed. you don't needany connections in the industry at all. read youtube comments, it's people from all over the world commenting on everything. it's humanity in planesite. I even saw some interview the other day with bill clinton talking about how his daughter gave him some hip hop to listen too. he was dropping names likepublic enemy, nwa... he was loving it too..i was shocked and excited! i too, plan to drop something in the near future. i am working on my material as wespeak. I see the future of humanity being "governed" by ethical philosophy, science, art. eliminate all secrets and superstitious belief. there willbe no revolution. it will come in the form of a mental evolution. we are all extremely powerful, you just have to live that reality. eliminate the illusions.

back to the topic at hand, films: check out alejandro jodorowsky films from the 70's. all movies/music are littered with occultism. do research on yourown, the internet is AMAZING! but you MUST do the knowledge 1st to decipher them. everything will start to be clear, you MUST embrace the vision and continuethe path. i would suggest reading "the secret of all ages" and buddhist texts and PRACTICE/MEDITATE on the lessons. http://www.thebigview.com...dhism/eightfoldpath.html and your life will change 180 degrees.enlightenment is a personal journey/battle. it's hard at 1st, but when you notice your power you will feel amazing and you will begin your path to"building your foundation" mind/body/soul. we are all creative beings so you will feel the need to express your energy/soul.. the only high you willever need. you won't need to go shopping to feel good, as long as it is in moderation it's all good, same with drugs and alcohol. but when you own 100+pairs of sneakers and can't afford to feed yourself. that's a big problem. don't let vices and illusions dictate your life.

Enough debating..The Warning should get the point across. Em is relentless and never wack, few can relate to him but respect his verbal mastery...

I liked the warning...but say you listen to it a couple times...will you care to listen to it again in a week?

Em use to be in my top 5, now he about 7.

lmao of course im not gonna listen to a diss about mariah in a week, but for now this is the best @!%+ i heard all year ... em prolly dropped this @!%+ afterhe heard obsessed once and went on to the next beat like it was nothin ...

%!!% you talking about joe?

Originally Posted by MJROCCIN45

Enough debating..The Warning should get the point across. Em is relentless and never wack, few can relate to him but respect his verbal mastery...

eminem did not fall off... smh.... like the %@*+% sed

Every CD critics gave it a 3.. then 3..
Years later they'd go back and re-rate it..
And call the Slim Shady LP the greatest..
The Marshall Mathers was a classic..
The Eminem Show was fantastic..
But Encore just didn't have the caliber to match it..
I guess enough time just ain't passed yet..
A couple more years that ##$%'ll be illmatic..
And eight years later, I'm still at it...

^^^ there is so much truth to that.... eminem has the BEST FLOW in the game as we speak... his rhyme pattern is unmatched... he doesnt just rhyme words withthe endings... he rhymes the inside of words to... hes a lyrical genius... i can honestly say he is possbile the best rapper EVER... he uses Similes,Onomatopoeias, etc... i hate when people say they dont like eminems lyrics... NO UR WRONG... U DONT LIKE HIS LYRICAL CONTENT!!! THERES A DIFFERENCE... hisdelivery, flow, & lyrics are not matched by anyone out right now... now him choosing to rap about killin people and doing drugs and his mother u might notlike but thats what hes going thru... hes not kayne where he raps about his @%+*!+! clothes or like jay z and raps about his money... he raps about wut he goesthru... his family issues, people sueing him, the drugs hes tooken.. etc.. Relapse was a 9 outta 10 in my book.... only reason y he aint get a 10/ 10 for me iscuz his lyrical CONTENT really just stuck to killing people and drugs but thats y the album was called RELAPSE... juss like nas album was called $*#$+! and allhe rapped about was $*#$+! problems etc... ITS CALLED A CONCEPT ALBUM.... DONT HATE ON EM CUZ HE DOESNT RAP ABOUT WHAT YOU WANA HEAR ABOUT... SMH EMINEM TOP 3DEAD OR ALIVE OF ALL TIME

Back
Top Bottom