[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

sucks to everyone who couldn't get them or was F'ed over especially my boy T3B...

EBAY and Stub Hub have obscene prices...

I'll be on the field on the 13th...section B2
Same here. Row 19, seats 11 and 12.

You?

so does anyone know whats the deal with obstructed view seating? i got section 104 ones. just wondering if im gonna be able to see the stage

Someone is offering me two General Admission tickets for 300, you guys think its worth it?

Originally Posted by The Warehouse 13

Any eminem.com seat info yet?

Yea Im wondering if anyone got their tickets from the site... It says shipped on the status but havent received the tickets yet
smh.gif

anyone get their tickets from ticketmaster yet. Did the 10-14 day shipping, not exactly "patiently waiting"

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

sucks to everyone who couldn't get them or was F'ed over especially my boy T3B...

EBAY and Stub Hub have obscene prices...

I'll be on the field on the 13th...section B2
Same here. Row 19, seats 11 and 12.

You?

row 24 i think seats 4 and 5

Im getting impatient on these tickets from eminem.com, it says shipped and still havent got them... Its been over a week that they were supposedly shipped out... I want to find out what seats I got!

Originally Posted by Barry914

anyone get their tickets from ticketmaster yet. Did the 10-14 day shipping, not exactly "patiently waiting"
Been had them for a while already

got my tickets from ticketmaster today.....ill be in section 105...i wonder how this obstructed view seating is gonna play out

Originally Posted by ienycepnoyi

got my tickets from ticketmaster today.....ill be in section 105...i wonder how this obstructed view seating is gonna play out

Especially with what they still charged for the seats.

i got an email from eminem.com saying tickets would start shipping out after August 9th or something like that. I'd like to see what seats I got as well.

I have two GA Floor seats at Comerica for Sept 2nd that I need to get rid of... any takers?

Jay will find a way to do a NYC concert every year it seems. Did the BP3 Tour at Penn State. Always a good show though.

Back
Top Bottom