[| -- Eminem & Jay-Z Home & Home Tour Sept 13th & 14th (Comerica Park & Yankee Stadium) -- |]

Kanye
smh.gif

Can someone that was there last night help me out.

Im seeing a few tickets under 200 but it says obstructed view...how bad is it?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

so, could I bring a bookbag?

thanks in advance.
I'm fairly certain I saw people with bookbags. Security & police were EVERYWHERE, but they were a joke. Making people go through medal detectors that were constantly going off and no one checked a damn thing or patted anyone down. Security was just kicking out people (mainly girls, from what I saw) who were underage and clearly wasted. People were still smoking/drinkin in excess, though.

Originally Posted by Diego

Can someone that was there last night help me out.

Im seeing a few tickets under 200 but it says obstructed view...how bad is it?

depending on left all right you wont be able to see some of the sides.

The wait outside was atrocious, Yankee Stadium needs to do a better job of letting people in rather than letting 'em wait outside for so long.

Man this concert seems like it was on fire.. i live a few blocks from the staduim and all you can hear were loud cheers and etc..

i even heard maaad loud..

"you dont know what you doooo doo dooo do "

i was like wow seems like it was crazy
**EDIT** Nacho great looking pics.. thanks 

I went in at like 7:30 through gate 4... The line was backed up all the way to the corner, people were even outside the barrier trying to get in... I end up hopping the barricade right in the front cause if not, woulda took a good 30-60 minutes to get in... It was horrible, they were so slow working the entry... They werent even checking bags or nothing, metal detectors werent on...

Originally Posted by hymen man

The wait outside was atrocious, Yankee Stadium needs to do a better job of letting people in rather than letting 'em wait outside for so long.

Gate 2 in the back was incredibly short compared to the front gates (I was there around 8ish). Got in in 5-10 min

I sold a ticket on stub hub that I really need back. It was an electronic ticket.

Is there anything I can do? Theres no contact information for the seller.

Please help.

Originally Posted by JD161616

Originally Posted by hymen man

Gate 2 in the back was incredibly short compared to the front gates (I was there around 8ish). Got in in 5-10 min
Yup, I cut the entire line to Gate 2, got behind these dudes in a wheelchair and joined their entourage

By the way, BEWARE of tix sold on stubhub & craigslist.  Immense amount of fake tickets, half of the people in front of me had invalid scan on their printed out tickets, some wouldn't even scan. 

The concert was amazing. But try to get there before 7. I took the train to the stadium and there were like 500 people trying to get in at the gate when i got there. Took like 45 minutes. Thought slaughterhouse would've been there but still insane.

The concert was amazing. But try to get there before 7. I took the train to the stadium and there were like 500 people trying to get in at the gate when i got there. Took like 45 minutes. Thought slaughterhouse would've been there but still insane.

Back
Top Bottom