EMINEM JUST SPAZZED OUT ON THESE 3 NEW FREESTYLES...

Joined May 9, 2009
hollup so em just gonna spaz the !!*$ out now like a normal artist? LOLOLOLOL ... the industry and the haters are in serious serious trouble right now if thisdude just gets back on the mic like he used to when he started ... thank god someone is about to put these fake !%% rapers out of their misery ...

Joined May 9, 2009
i mean all stan jokes and haters aside, its like lebron james tonight ... theres no way you can hate dude when he does @%@# like he just did on that alchyjoint ... i dont give a +$+% what you say meb come in and give your props +$+% that lol

Joined Nov 20, 2007
I always enjoy Em's freestyles cuz he really does(not saying all 3 were actual freestyles) and it actually entertains me

Joined Dec 20, 2007
I think that's the joint on Chemical Warfare 2.....but regardless this is what I was talking about in the official em thread...he needs to get more beatsfrom Alch and other producers and expand his horizons instead of Relapse 2 being another fully produced by Dre record...

I wanna see how Slim would sound on other people's production...i.e. Kanye, Just, Alch, Primo....man oh man

Joined Jan 3, 2005
Em went in. He bodied that last Alc beat a couple years
ago too. Y havent they linked up for something official??

lilstarz07

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
i sit and wonder the same thing ... dre using that "white boy, who put you on?" strong arm lolololol ...

lilstarz07

Banned
Joined Jun 1, 2008
not to mention that interview lets you inside his mind a little ... talking about how technical he is and trying to change up his cadence and such ... i hopedude drops 18 more albums ...

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now