theyve gone too far with the 313 lol
yes I agree...drew attention of hypebeasts and resellers
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
... Calling ALL DECOYS

Originally Posted by jordanpheen

Originally Posted by jepeh21

study break! man a lot of people getting really anxious about later's release.

thanks jordanpheen, i can't focus studying right now thinking i'd be able to have a chance at this shoes at my work's fast pc all week long only to realize i have a test today at 4pm.

i know i can't rely on my brothers though, my younger brother's too much into his warcraft game and cannot be disturbed and my older brother have work as well.
no problem...whats your size btw???
i usually wear 10.5 but for these IF i get one would probably an 11 coz i have wide feet, anyway i might have to make a last minute judgment calllater at work if i'm gonna stay til 4pm and rush to school and take my exam or do at least something about it.
laugh.gif

i know i'll feel better to have a t least tried to get a pair rather than just passing up on the opportunity. Besides i want this more than the coming cdpthis 20th.

on a side note, i wonder if they ever messed up some pairs during manufacturing and would go to some outlets, hmmmm
glasses.gif

thanks jordanpheen, i can't focus studying right now thinking i'd be able to have a chance at this shoes at my work's fast pc all week long only to realize i have a test today at 4pm.

i know i can't rely on my brothers though, my younger brother's too much into his warcraft game and cannot be disturbed and my older brother have work as well.
i usually wear 10.5 but for these IF i get one would probably an 11 coz i have wide feet, anyway i might have to make a last minute judgment call later at work if i'm gonna stay til 4pm and rush to school and take my exam or do at least something about it.
laugh.gif

i know i'll feel better to have a t least tried to get a pair rather than just passing up on the opportunity. Besides i want this more than the coming cdp this 20th.

on a side note, i wonder if they ever messed up some pairs during manufacturing and would go to some outlets, hmmmm
glasses.gif

that would be nice but i doubt it....

Well my fellow NT'ers .. I think its about that time I hit the bed .. LOL .. We ALL need a good nights sleep , LONG DAY ahead of us ... GOOD LUCK TO ALLTHE LOYAL fans out there .

Originally Posted by everone303

Originally Posted by everone303

come on... RICO I remember you from like a month back on this post.. We was up all night
ducktales
tongue.gif

you're so nice jordanpheen
sorry fam...just entertaining myself until release...its 7pm EST
wink.gif

it's cool, I understand.. I just wanted to make sure cause I heard it through a friend and you know how that goes... I've had no time to check out thepost cause I've been working like a slave.. Holidays suck...

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Well my fellow NT'ers .. I think its about that time I hit the bed .. LOL .. We ALL need a good nights sleep , LONG DAY ahead of us ... GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LOYAL fans out there .
thats wassup, hope to hear good news tomorrow man. peace

Well my fellow NT'ers .. I think its about that time I hit the bed .. LOL .. We ALL need a good nights sleep , LONG DAY ahead of us ... GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE LOYAL fans out there .
all right man, we're in the same timezone!
laugh.gif
, i betterget FOCUSED on my studying so i'd still have time to sleep and be alert at work later...

everone303 just wishful thinking bro, if worse comes to worse i don'tget a chance to get a pair, i'd be happy to get a B grade months from now in some outlet...
laugh.gif

i usually wear 10.5 but for these IF i get one would probably an 11 coz i have wide feet, anyway i might have to make a last minute judgment call later at work if i'm gonna stay til 4pm and rush to school and take my exam or do at least something about it.
laugh.gif

i know i'll feel better to have a t least tried to get a pair rather than just passing up on the opportunity. Besides i want this more than the coming cdp this 20th.

glasses.gif

hmm didn't even think about that...would be nice
but if they did they might of just gave to family or something...never know

all right man, we're in the same timezone!
laugh.gif
, i better get FOCUSED on my studying so i'd still have time to sleep and be alert at work later...

everone303 just wishful thinking bro, if worse comes to worse i don't get a chance to get a pair, i'd be happy to get a B grade months from now in some outlet...
laugh.gif

yes if I dont get a pair...Id settle for B grades
ohwell.gif

yeah b grades would be nice but the chances of that happening, and coming to the outlet near you/me would be VERY slim, and would defeat the whole point of 313pairs lol

So i see theres only a select FEW who are really interested in these...

Im going in on these...im a huge fan of the AJ II. I dont mind having these in my collection!!

damn MJLEON23 u must be real nervous right now. I've been seeing u lurking on this thread for hours

Originally Posted by MJLeon23

yeah b grades would be nice but the chances of that happening, and coming to the outlet near you/me would be VERY slim, and would defeat the whole point of 313 pairs lol

good point...and if this did happen the chances of you seeing them before someone else copped would be slim to none

yeah b grades would be nice but the chances of that happening, and coming to the outlet near you/me would be VERY slim, and would defeat the whole point of 313 pairs lol
i know bro, just wishful thinking on my part, besides, the titanium xx3's hit the outlets and they were supposed to be numbered as well,anything can happen with JB nowadays except lower the suggested retail price
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Be4Chst

damn MJLEON23 u must be real nervous right now. I've been seeing u lurking on this thread for hours
lol yeah im doin work on the comp and i got this open on another tab so ive been here for a while. n yeah im a HUGE eminem fan not getting thesetomorrow would really suck for me

i know bro, just wishful thinking on my part, besides, the titanium xx3's hit the outlets and they were supposed to be numbered as well, anything can happen with JB nowadays except lower the suggested retail price
roll.gif

QFT
laugh.gif

good point...and if this did happen the chances of you seeing them before someone else copped would be slim to none
true, not only will regular consumers get them, but also resellers who buy whole stock of shoes from outlets like we've seen before in theoutlet thread.

Everyone needs to calm down. If you count the number of heads in this thread who actually want them, it seems to be under 100. Then you got sites like ISS,another 100 there probably. Remember one thing, the information about this release was never released to the general public. So if you don't read thesewebsites or any blogs, you have no idea about this release for the most part unless you heard through someone.

I'm just saying, Jordan might have made things a little easier on us. It still might be tough tho.

Back
Top Bottom