Eminem - SHADYXV - Dropping this Black Friday.

Just like last year, Eminem will announce his album release during the MTV Video Music Awards.

This time instead of using an ad for beats he will use a movie trailer to tell the world.

View media item 1148947
View media item 1148948
His last album was pretty mixed as far as acceptance here on NT, do y'all think this album will be more of the same or will he switch it up?

My expectations aren't high for this. Dude can still spit, he just can't make a good song anymore.

Last edited:
Only rappers that can still make solid albums are nas, jay(somewhat), half the wutang(Rae, ghost,rza)
Every other rap alum is kind washed up and can't really make a solid album

Only rappers that can still make solid albums are nas, jay(somewhat), half the wutang(Rae, ghost,rza)
What an awful way of thinking 
laugh.gif
. Anyways….

MMLPII was MUCH better than I expected. 

Bad Guy

Brainless

Stronger Than I Was

Rhyme or Reason

Groundhog Day

..were all really great songs. Hands down some of his best work since his return from his hiatus. As long as he stops working with so many pop artist, and start making more Hip Hop songs, I think he can make a really great album. He needs to work with more rappers that can push him to his limits. Oh yeah, and no more Rihanna collabo’s please!

Guts over fear is out, gonna have to give it a few more spins but after the first listen I gotta say I'm not the biggest fan of it.

This is gonna eat up the pop charts and billboard charts. This chick sounds just like Rihanna too. If this song is the equivalent to The Monster then I'm alright with it as long as it has some great solo tracks.

audiomack.com/song/onlyvibe-1/guts-over-fear

Last edited:
Guts over fear is out, gonna have to give it a few more spins but after the first listen I gotta say I'm not the biggest fan of it.

This is gonna eat up the pop charts and billboard charts. This chick sounds just like Rihanna too. If this song is the equivalent to The Monster then I'm alright with it as long as it has some great solo tracks.

audiomack.com/song/onlyvibe-1/guts-over-fear

it's actually better than The Monster, this is what that song should of been.

Song is cool but dont care for em album anymore, should of retired after recovery, which was a great album to me

Last edited:
I wish Eminem would just rap his choruses again. No more singing or getting some generic Rihanna sounding chick to.

edit: nevermind, I think he's sung more choruses than rapped choruses

Last edited:

Jay can't make albums. His last few have been trash.

Em can't make albums anymore. Recovery and MMLP2 were bad. His yelling, voice and flow were annoying and off beat. I liked a couple songs but not enough to care about the album. Won't have any interest in this album either. The single sounds like his last two albums.

Anyone know what the Shady XV means?

I thought MMLP2 was the last album....
Where did you get that idea :lol:

And I respect Em for what he does. I'm a fan of his work but i feel the thing that he needs to drastically change is his production and features on his albums. For his last 2 albums I've been disappointed in who he's had on his albums except Kendrick on MMLP2.

Guts over Fear is a great track. Eminem is still selling and Eminem still has a mass of fans, the majority of which have grown up and matured with him and do not need to hear songs about the same topics he made when he was in his 20's and thats where the younger generation does not connect with him. He is still lyrically leaps and bounds doing better than anything artists of his generation are doing now. 

MMPL2 was his best album since The Eminem Show.

Guts over Fear is a great track. Eminem is still selling and Eminem still has a mass of fans, the majority of which have grown up and matured with him and do not need to hear songs about the same topics he made when he was in his 20's and thats where the younger generation does not connect with him. He is still lyrically leaps and bounds doing better than anything artists of his generation are doing now. 

MMPL2 was his best album since The Eminem Show.
That's not saying much since everything after The Eminem Show was trash. **** I believe even the Eminem Show was half-trash as well.

:wow:

TES is a 4.5/5 album

Encore is great. Add the bonus disc tracks and remove 3-4 songs, **** is easily a 4/5

I loved Relapse. Most didn't but I thought it was great. Everything after thad, don't have a desire to hear.

I only remember Cleanin Out my Closet ,Till I Collapse, Say What You Say, and Superman from TES. Everything else and after is bleh.

Relapse was great imo. Could've been better but it was fine. Encore had some good tracks and some awful tracks. Big Weenie will always be Ems worst track imo

eek.gif

TES is a 4.5/5 album

Encore is great. Add the bonus disc tracks and remove 3-4 songs, **** is easily a 4/5

I loved Relapse. Most didn't but I thought it was great. Everything after thad, don't have a desire to hear.
Wow..... 
I actually agree with Ballerific. I did like Recovery though.

@tay1  Dog what....... Say Goodbye Hollywood, Square Dance, Soldier, MY DADS GONE CRAZY!!?!?!?!?!? That last verse 
pimp.gif
. You gotta chill B.

Jay can't make albums. His last few have been trash.

Em can't make albums anymore. Recovery and MMLP2 were bad. His yelling, voice and flow were annoying and off beat. I liked a couple songs but not enough to care about the album. Won't have any interest in this album either. The single sounds like his last two albums.

Anyone know what the Shady XV means?

15 years since his first major release The Slim Shady LP in 1999.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom