Emmitt Smith Done with ESPN Vol. Debacled

Whoever said Irvin needs to come back is speaking the truth. ESPN did Irvin dirty. They was tight because he called out Tiki and called him a quitter. Irvinwasn't lying.

I miss them suits on the real tho.

We need to petition to bring Irvin back!

After they got rid of Irvin, Emmit was the only reason I watched espns football shows. Keyshawn definitely isnt gona keep viewers tuning in. Bad move.

most underrated awkwardness of Emmitt in the booth was the way he sat when someone else was speaking...

hard to explain, thought I was the only one who caught it until McNabb mocked his posture that one MNF
roll.gif
roll.gif

How the man got hired in the first place is beyond me. He cant speak proper english!!! Thats like hiring someone in a wheel chair to be your Quarterback

Originally Posted by NY GIANTS 11

How the man got hired in the first place is beyond me. He cant speak proper english!!! Thats like hiring someone in a wheel chair to be your Quarterback

Brad Johnson?

didn't know emmit was such a funny dude

though, th way he would sometimes change from correct prnunciation to INCORRECT makes it seem as though this was part of the agenda. like espn wants to makehms sound dome to attrakt a sertain kind of awdienim

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

emmit is gone and salisbury is gone but reggie miller stays... Disgusting

It would be very hard for ESPN to fire Reggie Miller since he doesnt work for them.

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

emmit is gone and salisbury is gone but reggie miller stays... Disgusting

It would be very hard for ESPN to fire Reggie Miller since he doesnt work for them.

Yes he does.

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

EMMITT EXITS ESPN
Posted by Mike Florio on February 20, 2009, 4:33 p.m.
Well, we'll no longer have Emmitt Smith to kick around.

After a two-season run featuring multiple new on-air additions to the English language, the career running yardage greatest running back in NFL history ultimately has fared no better than Joe Montana as a broadcaster.

Yes, ESPN has advised us that Emmitt's relationship with the network has ended.

There will be no formal announcement - and presumably no going away party. Or vodka-fueled roast.

"We thank Emmitt for his contributions to ESPN and work ethic the past two years," ESPN spokesman Bill Hofheimer told us via e-mail. "We wish him all the best."

In other words, you're too much of a *%+*+#! idiot to be on our network.

roll.gif
fixed...

He was terrible but Im going to miss him on the network, he made me laugh

Back
Top Bottom