Emmy Rossum is the WAAWG

VERY AWG

Like brunettes.
I completely get if she's not your type but I feel like something's gotta be off if you can really say you think she's a VERY AWG. Like you think most white females are attractive enough to be famous, in magazines and considered to be the girl the guy chases after in a movie or something.

She's cute and I said I like brunettes. After looking at some vids of her, it just solidifies how average she really is.

Tell me what makes different than any other white girl, then maybe I'll change my mind.

I don't even think she's a dime but I just think it's hard to believe that if you took 100 random white females there would be 40 better looking than her. Once again, I'm not even talking about a matter of preference or your type but I mean, you said VERY AWG...like she's barely even cute.

She has a very attractive face, body preference aside she looks like she's in good shape.

I can find lots of girls with attractive faces that are in good shape. Thats average for me. What makes her stand out more than an average girl. Im not seeing it.

VERY AWG

Like brunettes.
I completely get if she's not your type but I feel like something's gotta be off if you can really say you think she's a VERY AWG. Like you think most white females are attractive enough to be famous, in magazines and considered to be the girl the guy chases after in a movie or something.

She's cute and I said I like brunettes. After looking at some vids of her, it just solidifies how average she really is.

Tell me what makes different than any other white girl, then maybe I'll change my mind.

I don't even think she's a dime but I just think it's hard to believe that if you took 100 random white females there would be 40 better looking than her. Once again, I'm not even talking about a matter of preference or your type but I mean, you said VERY AWG...like she's barely even cute.

She has a very attractive face, body preference aside she looks like she's in good shape.

I can find lots of girls with attractive faces that are in good shape. Thats average for me. What makes her stand out more than an average girl. Im not seeing it.

The average American girl is not cute and is not in shape.

So your description of "attractive face and in good shape" makes her above average.

Just because you can find lots of cute chicks doesn't make her average.

VERY AWG

Like brunettes.

Okay, last question because I see this is going in a different direction. I don't wanna make it personal because it's really not that serious and I'm not taking a shot or anything but you posted a female in another thread...is she very average to you?

Hell yeah she's very average.

I know she's from Peru because of this picture that was posted on a separate website in 2009.

View media item 729092
I'll leave it alone now though. I just don't believe you whatsoever.

That was at a big surf tournment in Peru and that was way before 2009.

I posted that picture on NT before the switch and iirc it was a thread about Peru.

Next.

Last edited:
You take 100 white girls, random, I'm talking 25 from a mall, 25 from a Walmart, 25 from a gym, 25 from a local university...I'm telling you Emma Rossum is at least top 30...

Once again, ugly girls don't post on IG and a good percentage don't have IG.

Where y'all getting these girls from? Someone take the first 50 girls from their Facebook, not picked through just 50 randos I'm betting Emma Rossum is top 20...I don't think y'all get 'average' or y'all must know just a bunch of attractive women.

Are these girls overhyped? Absolutely, that's what the Internet does for everything, irrational, divisive and over exposure...are they average...not anywhere I've been.

You take 100 white girls, random, I'm talking 25 from a mall, 25 from a Walmart, 25 from a gym, 25 from a local university...I'm telling you Emma Rossum is at least top 30...

Where y'all getting these girls from? Someone take the first 50 girls from their Facebook, not picked through just 50 randos I'm betting Emma Rossum is top 20...I don't think y'all get 'average' or y'all must know just a bunch of attractive women.

Are these girls overhyped? Absolutely, that's what the Internet does for everything, irrational, divisive and over exposure...are they average...not anywhere I've been.

THIS

Now you can make the argument that she lacks that wow/head turn factor and there are plenty of more attractive women

But to call her average when the average American chick is overweight and not cute is just salty/trollish

To me, average in terms of looks means boring, bland, and basic. Hmmm, I'd say she's at least past that.

You're from missouri, I live in west LA...

a whitegirl 10 for you is probably a 7 to me.

The "average" scale depends heavily on location

Not location.. There's this thing called personal preference. A 10 to you from "west LA" can be a 7 to him.. go figure.

Last edited:

You're from missouri, I live in west LA...

a whitegirl 10 for you is probably a 7 to me.

The "average" scale depends heavily on location

I live in West LA too. She's not average. She's not a 10 but she's not average. Even a 7 isn't average

You just don't pay attention to all the below average chicks.

Back
Top Bottom