Emotion x Intellect x Desire for pleasure = man?

First of all I'm posting from an iPhone so please excuse the mistakes in my keystrokes. This seems to be a very intuitive statement; man is run by his emotions. negative emotions lead to the most dare consequences. Jealousy leads to hate and that hate, through various political regimes, emersed itself into societies to the point that it becomes the norm. One person with a passoinate enough jealousy/hatred for somehing or someone can changethe course of history. It's no secret that humans posses enourmous intellect;most of that intellect is directed toward our desire for money. Money is the ultimate goal, this is because money = power to do whatever you want, no matter how lawless or immoral. This is not to say that man is inherentily bad, but man is inherentily simple. Our intellect, emotion and desire for pleasure are what gets us into trouble. I doub this gets many hits, but what are your thoughts on the subject?

First of all I'm posting from an iPhone so please excuse the mistakes in my keystrokes. This seems to be a very intuitive statement; man is run by his emotions. negative emotions lead to the most dare consequences. Jealousy leads to hate and that hate, through various political regimes, emersed itself into societies to the point that it becomes the norm. One person with a passoinate enough jealousy/hatred for somehing or someone can changethe course of history. It's no secret that humans posses enourmous intellect;most of that intellect is directed toward our desire for money. Money is the ultimate goal, this is because money = power to do whatever you want, no matter how lawless or immoral. This is not to say that man is inherentily bad, but man is inherentily simple. Our intellect, emotion and desire for pleasure are what gets us into trouble. I doub this gets many hits, but what are your thoughts on the subject?

Wait...
When it says that "man is run by his emotions",is that referring to men specifically or human beings as a whole?
(I just want clarity that's all)

Wait...
When it says that "man is run by his emotions",is that referring to men specifically or human beings as a whole?
(I just want clarity that's all)

Back
Top Bottom