Emotions.. Volume: Where the hell did this come from?

Just a random pretty vague thought. Emotions are crazy. Just think of being chilled out, relaxed, sane, for the most part normal...and then think of the timeswhere you've been really damn angry, sad, crazy, horny, love-y, really thoughtful, etc. Essentially we are all the same, it's pretty cool to see howpeople branch out, and how they let certain emotions control them. Like for example fear of outside judgements and pressures that are not directly controlledby US(the person) can cause a person to be such a douche. Example? Your every day guido. Like really, you gotta be like that? I appreciate the laughs, but forreal it suck's some people will just never understand life. What all other animals don't understand is how crazy it is to be a human, they think wehave it made. Yes, I talk to animals. And yes i'm high.

niketalk

Originally Posted by FrankReynolds420

Just a random pretty vague thought. Emotions are crazy. Just think of being chilled out, relaxed, sane, for the most part normal...and then think of the times where you've been really damn angry, sad, crazy, horny, love-y, etc. What all other animals don't understand is how crazy it is to be a human, they think we have it made. Yes, I talk to animals.
word eh?
doctor-dolittle.jpg

my dog cant stop peeing eveyrwhere. help me out?

Back
Top Bottom