Employee Appreciation 11.21 - 11.22 EDIT: EXCLUSION LIST UP ON PG. 5

everything can be changed...we had a 99 cent tag instead of a 99$ sale tag and we had to give the shoe to them for 99 cents...so managers can do anything butcan lose their job

^^^ wow talk about common sense, did your manager know that person and give it to them for that price? gezzz that is the biggest discount/ price override iever heard of. im suprized your manager didnt get called out on that by there dm or auditor.

Originally Posted by Acervan316

^^^ wow talk about common sense, did your manager know that person and give it to them for that price? gezzz that is the biggest discount/ price override i ever heard of. im suprized your manager didnt get called out on that by there dm or auditor.
^This happened to me back when I was like 14y/o. My mom and I went to K-Mart to get me a bike. The bike I wanted was $99.99. We look over and seeanother bike (21 speed super fancy mountain bike) for $24.99. Come to find out that bike was $249.99 but someone screwed up so I got the bike for $24.99.

Anywho...

Here's what I'm going to do. I'm going to buy 2 pairs of the LeBron VI's, right. Then I'm going to exchange a pair next month for these:
46526001_z.jpg

And forgive me for this question but are Dunks usually excluded? All I've ever bought during one of these are LeBrons and Kobes so I'm clueless on thestatus of Dunks.

Originally Posted by BoTz LuVz 23z

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

^
Exclusion list is usually out wed, or thursday I believe.

Usual Suspects, AF1, Retro Jordans, the newest CDP and the multiple offer junk...
I'm sure there is more.
ok heres the thing the last time the EA came around i asked an employee about the 8s and he said he'd do it.
i didnt go thru with it but could he have done it?
is it computer enforced or manager enforced?

i've gotten retro VIII's during a 50 before so i'm guessing it's manager enforced. the computer let it happen.

retros were allowed on the last EA. it just depends whats on the exclusion list

Anyone in SoCal Del Amo / Galleria Area that can hook it up PM me. Looking for Penny II's and HyperDunks. Is the 50% off also good on CDP's (III/XX)if anyone knows ahead of time?

If the iii's and xx's aren't excluded since they aren't the newest cdp....then ima try to cop those as well...does anybody up here work at thechamps on 42nd?

can anyone who works at fox hills mall hook me up? or does someone know an epmloyee that works at fox hills that can hook me up?

Anyone work in the BAY AREA

FL/Champs/ Foot Action

i would really appreciated it, i'm dying to get the CDP 3/20 package anything else for 50% off

^ i need a hookup at the stoneridge mall in Pleasanton, ca....anyone ....anyone....bueller....

its good to see nters are helpin other nters out... and if i worked at one of the stores wit the discount i would help out as well.

CDPs are a GO except for the newest cdp, 8/15
exclusions as usual will most likely be goadomes and foam ACGs (blk pair and blue pairs), and AF1S and dunks, although AF1s have been a go a couple of times.

GOOD LOOKS UPandCOMING, man I hope the new store my boy got transferred to still has the 3/20 in my size ... Probably not though ...

Back
Top Bottom