Employee appreciation December 3 and 4

Lmao at footlocker not having a real black Friday sale. We have bogo fleeces and hoodies and the retro 9s got marked down. Other than that all we have is the VIP member coupons that have already been out and will still be available long after black Friday. There is no real sale for regular customers this year.

Lmao at footlocker not having a real black Friday sale. We have bogo fleeces and hoodies and the retro 9s got marked down. Other than that all we have is the VIP member coupons that have already been out and will still be available long after black Friday. There is no real sale for regular customers this year.

^^^ Thats how it is man.... Its funny, people are still going to be shopping like there is BF SALES going on too.

But back to the EA. Ill be looking for some IXs and Uptempos. Thats about it for me.

^^^ Thats how it is man.... Its funny, people are still going to be shopping like there is BF SALES going on too.

But back to the EA. Ill be looking for some IXs and Uptempos. Thats about it for me.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

This.....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

This.....
grin.gif

yes. man i was gonna go shop on friday but nahh I'll save my money for this. KObes, Foams and more kobe's. maybe some IX

yes. man i was gonna go shop on friday but nahh I'll save my money for this. KObes, Foams and more kobe's. maybe some IX

Back
Top Bottom