EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JULY 29th-AUGUST 1st!

That's how you do it. its basically social/networking skills. Worst thing that could happen is a response like "Nah fam".

Shoutout to The Genesis for the hook up, good lookin out
pimp.gif

Word some of you dudes need to get your social skills up... I met 4 people that hooked me up and told me to go back to them at the end of august.... the onlyperson that said no was some guy who was the manager of the store...

Originally Posted by KingJay718

You should've logged off your computer, and make it happen.
i actually tried it at a footaction near me, when to dude casually and said i would give him a tip and he said nah i cant do that homie.
smh.gif

There is no EA day in August. It was four days this month because tax free weekend is next month and it wont happen. This comes from manager at FA and FL

GSDouble, I was in the same boat as you. Stopped in the Champ's near me since they had the Mint and Orange 95's, the woman wasn't having anythingto do with giving the discount out for a monetary fee.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Word some of you dudes need to get your social skills up... I met 4 people that hooked me up and told me to go back to them at the end of august.... the only person that said no was some guy who was the manager of the store...

this man knows exactly wusup.

if you know how to talk to people and use common sense when talking to them. you'll have a 75% success rate. unless your a store manager at footlocker, your probably not getting paid much because the company is cheap to their employees pay wise, so most employees will jump on the oppurtunity to get a fewhours pay just for giving someone their discount.

the thing is i could see some members on here trying to talk to an employee when he or she is either with their coworkers or helping a customer
laugh.gif

still the best feeling in the world is when you have store managers who hook you up and take care of you whenever you need stuff.

Like I said in the other thread some employees might only want something as small as some food for break, the worst thing they could say is no. When I firststarted trying to get stuff on the 50 I would look for a kid that looked young and had on some Jordans or nice kicks
laugh.gif
then I would pick up whatever sneakerI was trying to buy and ask them if it was included on the 50. I would then say can you hook it up and I'll throw you an extra $10 or whatever you want, Iknow I don't get a receipt and I have to pay cash. That always worked for me. Also it helps if you always shop at the same store. As I was asking anemployee about the hook up he was telling me that he would give me the discount. Got his number and he said I can get the 30% anytime.

yeah i gotta get a couple more connects cuz its tough only workin wit 1 person

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

still the best feeling in the world is when you have store managers who hook you up and take care of you whenever you need stuff.
pimp.gif
Had I known some stores in NYC had the Blk/Grey 1s itwould have been a wrap.

oh yeah... some jordan slippers, few shorts, and a backpack... gotta get ready for that college life, peoples.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Shoutout to The Genesis for the hook up, good lookin out
pimp.gif
Anytime fam
pimp.gif

Next time come through on like the first day of the 50% and ill bless your whole team again (pause)yall did me right on that tip
eek.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^ yea I couldn't even make it up there, but next time I'll definitely be up there on the first day. Of course we was gunna tip
laugh.gif
I jus told everyoneto throw down $10 towards the tip.

or when they call you with lists of what they have and the #s to their Japanese resellers that buy the BS no one in the states wants

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

or when they call you with lists of what they have and the #s to their Japanese resellers that buy the BS no one in the states wants
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
got me runnin from that DM
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

picked up 2 FA shorts, 2 water proofers, and black nike socks for myself.
picked up two pairs of kicks for two other people.
$30 tip to my connect

yesterday at nike store i got 3 nike shirts and a pair of air forces for a friend of mine for $29 with tax

Back
Top Bottom