EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION JULY 29th-AUGUST 1st!

i usually buy shorty a pair of kicks as a tip its kid sz so doesnt come up to no more then 50. got her the nubucks and i left with like 9 pairs of kicks

I usually tip $10-$20 depending on what I'm getting. Shorts and socks I'll throw them $10 and maybe buy them lunch. If I buy a pair of kicks I usuallygive them $20.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

That's adequate.

I tip $25.00 per item. So if I buy 3 items more than 100.00, I tip dudes $75.00.
I tipped $20 for $700 today
and I'm about to tip $30 for $1,200 tomorrow, didnt make it out there in time
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow @ that penny price. they still full price round my way, and i dont wanna spend $70 on em after i already paid $145 for the atlantic blues

the spot i go to doesnt have anything major. I already swagged myself, copped the nubuck 12's for 30%. But i picked up some blazers and terms for cheap

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

That's adequate.

I tip $25.00 per item. So if I buy 3 items more than 100.00, I tip dudes $75.00.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Essentially the dude made no money off you and you got discounted stuff for basically gas money..i have charged per item in the past..i do for youyou do for me
indifferent.gif

That's adequate.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

What could you possible drop 1 grand on.

How can i get the employee discount? I dont know anyone? anyone in the cleveland area willing to help me out?

thanks

Originally Posted by dmxgod

That's adequate.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Essentially the dude made no money off you and you got discounted stuff for basically gas money..i have charged per item in the past..i do for you you do for me
indifferent.gif

different people charge different prices. some employees have offered to give me the discount for free just because i approached them right and mosti've encountered don't want much in return except for lunch money or weed money. i'm always the one letting them know ill take care of them rightoff the bat too. maybe its just the employees in the southern california area that are so easy to work with but out here as long as you come at them rightand they know your legit, they don't want too much.

i used to work at lids so i would always tell footlocker employees that they could exchange any mlb authentic they got at their store at the lids i worked atfor any hat they wanted or store credit so that helped me out as well.

Yeah my boy has been hooking me up for the past 3 yrs, for nothing, he won't even accept a gift card I tried to give once, stand up dude

^

yeah it all depends on the employees. some get greedy and want too much and it kills it because after breaking them off 50% turns into 30% and i got connectswho let me use their normal employee discount whenever i need stuff so i don't bother dealing with those dudes.

After looking at the sole and realizing how much I've worm the pair I have, I'm picking up another pair of black/white Penny 2s for $45 for sureee.

That's adequate.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I dont tip cash, but I repay with kicks
eek.gif
pimp.gif
. I gave my hook up these on the last friends and family.

and today I gave these

(Not my pics, they are from photobucket)

If any chicago heads can hook up a 10.5 or 11 on the Raging Bull, let me know. I will come correct on the tip so please dont let that stop you.

Back
Top Bottom