Employee Appreciation Weekend 50%0ff

46869425.gif

Cot Damn man, y'all got to start putting question marks in the title. Had me ready to go copp them white/red 12's
mad.gif

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

%%+%21%20you.gif

Cot Dami man, y'all got to start putting question marks in the title. Had me ready to go copp them white/red 12's
mad.gif

laugh.gif
@ Yuku censoring the image name
happy.gif

I don't think the White/Red 12s will be included since they released after the last EA Sale. The Flu Games in another hand... (but don't take my wordsfor it)

word from my boy who is the manager at a fa is that it will be end of the month of jan. if not feb first week

think anyone here who is a FL employee can hook me up round toronto/GTA? mainly looking to cop kobe v dark knights, whit/red 12s or black/red 12s or the black/white/gold lbj 7s and maybe some other small random things. ill give a nice tip for sure. pm me if someone can hook me up, thanks.

does the 50% off work for stock locator? Or, can you only get the discount on whatever is in stock at your FL? I would love to get a hook up...though not sure if there is anything specific on my radar right now.

Originally Posted by Sheddy69

does the 50% off work for stock locator? Or, can you only get the discount on whatever is in stock at your FL? I would love to get a hook up...though not sure if there is anything specific on my radar right now.

ya i would like to know also.

plus, what are the exclusions?

you can only use the 50% off discount at Champs Sports (they have it at the same time) but not at Foot Locker. yeah it sounds stupid but it's true. head office is apparently gonna change this soon to both stores being able to use the 50% off on stock locators

as for exceptions, this is just my guess, but don't expect ANY kobe Vs, varsity red 6s, and maybe the white/red 12s to be allowed for the discount.

Originally Posted by Sneako

you can only use the 50% off discount at Champs Sports (they have it at the same time) but not at Foot Locker. yeah it sounds stupid but it's true. head office is apparently gonna change this soon to both stores being able to use the 50% off on stock locators

as for exceptions, this is just my guess, but don't expect ANY kobe Vs, varsity red 6s, and maybe the white/red 12s to be allowed for the discount.
White/Red 12s are already on sale at $179.99, so i think they will be included.

what about the Air Jordan 2010? Those look great for $105, not so much at $210.

So to clarify, you can only use 50% off on stock locators at Champs but not stock locators at Foot Locker? I guess for the FL folks, you gotta find out which store has your size and make the mission...too bad.

Originally Posted by ebpo

Originally Posted by Sneako

White/Red 12s are already on sale at $179.99, so i think they will be included.
i know they on sale, but sometimes they still don't allow it. but it's just my guess.

2010s probably not either, since they're new

on a side note, the managers of the foot lockers that are launching the 2010s get a free pair each. if you got a manager friend that doesn't want them maybe he can hook you up with a deal.

So if this is all-star weekend, don't the IV coloured spizikes come out that Sunday?

free 2010s? any managers here looking to make my day? sounds even better than 50% off.

I am assuming most FLs in Toronto will be getting the 2010 this weekend? anybody know?

Any FL/Champs employees in GTA able to hook up 50 day? I'll definitely tip for your help

Back
Top Bottom