Employee store in Greenland, NH..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to have a friend of a friend (an old woman) that worked at the nike employee store in greenland, nh and I used to go in once every couple weeks andalways got some amazing stuff (flightposite tbs, shox samples, so many jordans) and then I went away to college and when I came home for my first break Icalled the store and asked for the lady and they said that she didn't work there anymore (but in a tone like maybe she had died).
in any case, it's been a couple yrs since i've been to the store and I have a feeling it would be really easy to just walk in and act like i'msupposed to be there (all you do is sign a book when you go in the front door). the only problem is that when you're checking out if you don't actuallyknow someone they'd know it and probably throw your/ my @*% out.
I just thought i'd throw the info out there for anyone that lives in the boston area north that didn't already know about the store, in case they wantto try to sneak in. actually, if you can make it past the door you could likely find the youngest person working inside, give them $50 and you'd have noproblem (or wait in the parking lot for someone to walk in any try to tag along)....i'm going to try it one of these days.

everything that came out, they had...i remember stacks of olympic jordans....i bought at least one pair of everything and have since sold everything but my XIretro low (white/zen, white/red, white/carolina)
whevever something really popular would release they'd usually be me and one other guy waiting to get in and we'd be a couple pairs each.

I've never been to the Greenland ES, but I love that store. They're the only ES that ships out to employees. They don't have as much stuff asbeaverton and Memphis, but they have a pretty decent variety of stuff.

I highly doubt that you can do that now. I recently went to the ES in Beaverton and they are strict. When you walk in you have to check in with a employee andtell them a employee number. If you dont have one, then sorry.

Also i once again highly doubt that you can find every Jordan shoe at the ES. When i went the only thing they had were the fusions and 2009's. But this wasat the Beaverton ES , Greenland might be totally different.

Beaverton releases all jays on release dates and non working employees get first dibs. Beaverton had the packs and some of the 23s, but as mentioned not everysingle one.

U can't really go to Beaverton the day(s) after the release for retros because they probably won't even be there the afternoon of that day.

I'm going to hit up the nike employee store in greenland, nh this afternoon.....place is the best...a true gold mine with cheap prices and no salestax....if anyone is interested in going in the future let me know....

Jordan XIs (black/red flu game); (white/red)
Jordan 16.5 (black/black); (white/black patent leather)
Kobe IV (black/red), (white/green)
Lebron VII (white/black red)
several hypermax sneakers
hyperdunk lows
Melo 6s (white/rd)
several jordan I alphas
UNC/UCONN authentic baskebtall shorts
Kobe nike collections/jordan collections
Jordan new spikze
Nike penny 1/2 cent black/grey
nike griffey
jordan true flight (black red)

Place is tiny....but they got great inventory and prices.....need to be affiliated with nike to get in.....when I go I need to call@ nike@client services toget me my@pass

Need to go with Nike employee or Nike vendor...Nike client then has to call Nike elite in advance to get pass

...great new inventory @ Nike employee store:

air jordan XII (white/red)
air jordan XII (black/red)
Nike Kobe V (purple)
air jordan VI (black/infrared)
jordan alpha I (black/red)

^^
air jordan XII (white/red) $75
air jordan XII (black/red) $75
Nike Kobe V (purple) $65
air jordan VI (black/infrared) $75
jordan alpha I (black/red) $62.50