Employees fed up with cone-ing vol. compilation vid

I enjoy when these fads fail and turn the men and women who do them into more of a %%%%#%%%!.

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

Originally Posted by MiamiBoy

Throw an ice cream back at me and I am coming inside and jumping over the counter!

You're way to hard for NT. Everyone look... we have a new tough guy!
That's not even a tough guy act.  What would you do, drive away?

Most drive thrus at Mcdonalds have a pay window first, then a pickup window last. Are they paying and then not getting what they paid for? Essentially ruining and wasting their own time and money? What a world we live in.

Also, a few of them have a person who runs between the car and the window trying to steal the ice cream or "cone" it in that fashion? What a setup by the crew in the car to have that sort of synchronization.

What's next.. walking into a 7/11, buy a big gulp, and "accidentially" fall and watch it go all over the ground, for them to clean up?

Originally Posted by 2morrowbegins2day

After watching this vid... it has confirmed to me that we are turning into a world of IDIOCRACY (watch the movie). Smh, this prank is lame.

Man that movie is scary as hell. I honestly believe about 100 years from now the world is going to be just like that.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

What's next.. walking into a 7/11, buy a big gulp, and "accidentially" fall and watch it go all over the ground, for them to clean up?

Shhhhh don't give the idiots any ideas
eyes.gif

Every one of those fails was well deserved
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at giving people %!@! at work for something so lame.

Originally Posted by Julian Wright

Originally Posted by Durden7

Originally Posted by hella handsome

I'm saying, they're pretty much giving McDonalds free money.
Umm... think about that again.

laugh.gif
 Dude act like they're just stick the ice cream back in the machine
McDonalds doesn't care what you do with the ice cream cone after money has been exchanged.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Throw an ice cream back at me and I am coming inside and jumping over the counter!

If I were pulling this stupid prank and they threw it at me, yes I'd drive away.
I'd completely deserve it.
Originally Posted by YuraS718

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Cash is not being exhanged
laugh.gif

I've never received my food before I paid in a drive though.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

laugh.gif
roll.gif
Cash is not being exhanged
laugh.gif
Where I'm from the McDonalds has 2 drive thru's. One you pay at, one you pick up from.
I assumed thats how it was in the videos

haha

this reminds me of A Bronx Tale when the black guy throws back the Molotov cocktail back and smokes C's friends' car (except its ice cream and not fiery bottles)

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

laugh.gif
Looks like something on WSHH

Question. I know someone that plans on cone-ing this weekend. He says if someone throws a cone back that he will sue. He says he has the RIGHT to grab the cone in any which way he choses. Who is right herE?

If I ever reach the point in my life where it's the weekend and I'm telling my boys, "Let's go coning bro" I'm setting the noose up and kicking the stool.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Question. I know someone that plans on cone-ing this weekend. He says if someone throws a cone back that he will sue. He says he has the RIGHT to grab the cone in any which way he choses. Who is right herE?

He sounds like one of those people who open carry in crowded areas

.....i dont understand why they care as to how they grab it? from what ive seen when people do this its to no harm to the employee, the customer usually grabs the cone and keeps it moving.

Back
Top Bottom