EMS Shipping Cost Table.

won something over at ebay in late feb/early march. it took me about three weeks to get the notice from the post office. and i just picked up the item yesterday at the quezon city post office.
------------

It's so hard to Love when there's so much to Hate.

thanks for replying.. does anyone know the number of the main post office in quezon city? i was able to track the shoes at usps.com and it says there they were dispatched on mar 5..

quick question guys...how much am i looking here to send a pair of shoes from PHIL to the US via ems(and how long)..sorry dont know how they weigh in kilos but i know some of you guys have done send some shoes to the US before...the shipper is charging me $44..is that alright?thanks guys...

^
that would just be right. it usually costs around $40-$50. ems should take 5-7 days.
love is taking the air less travelled.

Yup, $44 is just about right. Philpost is more expensive though than US POSTAL SERVICE because to send the same item from the U.S. to the Philippines would cost about 30%-40% cheaper than vice-versa. But Philpost Express Mail is the most efficient shipping method Phil-USA as it is quite fast but yet not that expensive compared to DHL/FEDEX/UPS
JOHN 3:16For God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have everlasting life

Back
Top Bottom