EnCore Premier Sneaker Boutique

this guy is selling rape prices already on his website
so what do you expect on the store that his gonna run?

:rofl:
roll.gif
BANG BANG BANG SKI SKI SKI

1st off everyone it was not flipjays store!!! He was the main man that the owner put there becuase he is a very good dude and has the shoe game on lock! 2nd he dosent even work for the company anymore from what I've been told!!!! He was not the person setting the prices either....just wanted to clear that up......
Team midwest
repping the 312 to the 630
go ill a.k.a chicago​

flipjays is the reason why spots a reselling out cause he is paying crazy prices on these shoes and selling it for rape prices.
Chicago used to have old shoes now everything sells out cause he killed the shoe game.
Talking about he's been in the game for a long time. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
flipjays is the reason why spots a reselling out cause he is paying crazy prices on these shoes and selling it for rape prices.
BANG BANG BANG SKI SKI SKI

Retail is for suckers word to kramer and you're just a dumb mother @#%$ if you're paying more than retail. I realize the market dictates alot of the prices and that people will just be dumb mother @#%$ to be fly or whatever they think they are...

If I didn't actually just like sneakers I would have stopped buying them a long time ago cause the whole situation of how things are going now is @#%$ wildly ******ed.. It's not really even about the money cause I could pay. It's just I'm not stupid enough to pay $40 or more than retail...

And I also realize people have to eat, but if there is really that much of problem where you can't eat from selling sneakers maybe you should try a different job that pays more... half these sneaker spots have turned in the latrell sprewells of sneaker boutiques, "I have a family to feed." when you get offered $21 million over 3 years... that mentality ended that idiots career...

And then there is this horse @#%$ "It's a hustle, I'm getting that guap" or whatever go ruin something else @#%$, get a @#%$ real job... reselling sneakers, *****... argueably the most @#%$ "job" (I use qoutes because its not really a job) ever, like I can't just buy them at the store my self instead some @#%$ has go buy a spot out and I have to buy from him. It's not the @#%$ great depression where there is a shortage of jobs and the government has to create bogus jobs to pay people. stop creating middle men where there don't need to be...

Quote:
this guy is selling rape prices already on his website
so what do you expect on the store that his gonna run?

Name a legit website that is not charging rape prices on shoes? I base my prices from other websites just to stay competitive. Owning business is hardwork, competitive, expensive and to top it off you have to PAY TAXES.

You would know all of this if you have your own business but obviously you dont have one....

I was picked by the owner to help run the store, prices are set by the owner himself and not by me.

Quote:
Chicago used to have old shoes now everything sells out cause he killed the shoe game.
Talking about he's been in the game for a long time.
Check out: www.FlipJays.com

Jeeze.........Dont like it? dont go? simple as that. The fact remains that all of you are still consumers of a corporate entity. and no matter @#%$ u say ur still buying shoes.

peace...

Quote:
If you dont like it dont go to a boutique. go be noobs n go to a finishline or something.

Oscar, i know what your saying but going to finishline doesnt make you a noob......

ebayologist, i got you, i totally understand where your coming from...

flip-your my guy, and i have no problem with what you do business wise....retail is a business....

However, I pride myself on being an individual, i pick and choose my spots, meaning if i can get it at finishline, no hassle, then thats what im doing....

if i have to make the trip to chicago, ( 1 1/2 hour drive) to get what i want, then thats what i do....

there is always the internet....

the biggest thing is you cant catch feelings over what someone is doing when it comes to shoes, granted i know this is niketalk...

aquas tomorrow...good luck to everyone, my two pairs are locked up, and one for the daughter.....

did they make the wmns color in GS sizes????
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

^thanks,

the spots near me didnt get them either but i havent checked the mall stores yet....she really wants the white ones....lol...

T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

I have yet to see a single shoe @ St. Alfreds that wasn't sold at retail, no matter the hype. And unlike Self "Conscious" when they need to move stuff out, they will put items on sale with no problem. St. Alfreds caters to such a wide audience that it's not even funny and that's why they will last as long as people are still wearing sneakers.

Quote:
If you dont like it dont go to a boutique. go be noobs n go to a finishline or something

This is almost the type of statement that would quickly identify a noob. Either that or some maricon who thinks he's the @#%$ cuz he shops @ a trendy boutique.

Cool Grey 3's size 12 DS 200 shipped. Email: najeeskywalker2@sbcglobal.net

Quote:
Most of them won't be in business in 10 years because they are trying to capitalize on the shoe "game" instead of the shoes themselves.

..truth...

[randy macho man] FLIPJAYS your going dowwwnnnnn [/randy macho man]

Woooah!!!!
Lets all slow down here for a minute. I know Flip personally, and I never heard him talking about making money off the next man. The truth is he's trying to stay competitive in a fluctuating market. I cant knock the guy for having mad hook ups / connects. As a matter of fact we would all have those kind of hook ups, if we put as much time and effort as he does.

Like Flip himself stated, he does not set the prices, the market dictates itself......................lets be honest would you sell the sneakers for 50-80 bucks less than what most online retailers sell them for????
Of course not, I dont care how much love for the "shoe game" ( I trully hate that phrase ) you have.

Flip is also a reasonable man, you explain your situation and he'll do whatever he can to accomodate everyone. Dont stop visiting this site E.
The Beatiful Struggle​

Erich. You do what you do. Let these people hate. At the end of the day youll still have customers. people will still be buying. people will hit up Encore and it will blow up like Self Concious. These people are about -1% of the people that even matter...

Brian, i know you know where im coming from.

Back
Top Bottom