End clothing data breach

I woke up this morning to an email telling me From my bank that somebody tried to make a purchase for $409 within clothing in Europe

Somebody took my email address and used a Hotmail account With the same name to make an account So they can made an order
thank goodness I saw this ahead of time

hopefully they have cancer in their fingers for using my information
so guys check your emails from your bank On purchases being made from end clothing

Last edited:
Went to check and my email address isnt even registered with them anymore. Think its been like 4 or 5 years at least since ive ordered from them

I found out what they wanted to order an Yves saint Loren belt for $409 when I looked into the account

Hope they take that belt and put it around their necks

Damn I was thinking this was an isolated incident. My account got hacked and they charged like $500 to my CC. Luckily END cancelled the orders but still. Had to call to change my CC and get the charges reported as fraud.

Damn I was thinking this was an isolated incident. My account got hacked and they charged like $500 to my CC. Luckily END cancelled the orders but still. Had to call to change my CC and get the charges reported as fraud.
i had to get a new CC

Has End notified people? I didn't receive a notification from them
i got a email from my bank thats how i found out end didnt tell me crap

this is what the bastards tryed to order

i asked end clothing to see what the item was they told me they didnt know
i knew they was lying when i called their custmer service

this is what the bastards tried to order i hope they tie it around their neck

Last edited:
What I woke up to Saturday +100 spam emails
362C2217-E386-44B7-9B1E-822EC2F6B21D.png

and tried 5 more times, needless too say I was pissed 😠.

if anyone needs to getting contact with end clothing
here is there US customer serivce number

+1 (202) 769-5254

I’m just salty these b.itches bought **** that I don’t/won’t even buy myself.

But they didn’t change the shipping address so what were they going to do.......... get ya noodle knocked!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What if he’s here on Niketalk, Gonna be mad as hell when he realize his grandma’s house is posted online😆.

Foo had his address saved and everything, I still had an off white T-shirt in cart he couldn’t check out.

Back
Top Bottom