End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

I first registered on NIketalk in 99'... I've since grew out of the stage of clothing, shoes and any other material objects.. but I still seldom come back here and check it out.
Now that this site has had it's drastic change, it is visually unappealing... I am not coming back to this site. I do not support sell outs.
**** you Meth.

:lol:

You clearly don't understand how bad Yuku was. No one will miss you anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
I first registered on NIketalk in 99'... I've since grew out of the stage of clothing, shoes and any other material objects.. but I still seldom come back here and check it out.
Now that this site has had it's drastic change, it is visually unappealing... I am not coming back to this site. I do not support sell outs.
**** you Meth.
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
F#*$ you Meth.

Toodles.

Last edited:
Bruh, this joint is :smokin

All I can say is to make the background where the avys are black. It'll make it look more like the old NT imo

:lol: What makes you think the rules are gonna be any different?

And ya'll realize ads pay for NT right?

Last edited:
F&*k you Meth.

Meth is getting the LeBron treatment today :lol: :smh: Please ban this negative boo boo person :smh:

Back
Top Bottom