End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

It's just way too busy.

Although yuku sucked the design was streamlined and simple. This is too much. Drop down menus, who's in what forum/thread, way too much unnecessary stuff to just get to the forum post content.

I'm not even mad at the change. It will take a little time to get used to. What's funny is that people were up in arms about how yuku was trash and they needed to change. Well, here it is, they changed it and you guys are complaining. I do agree that some of the stuff that are on this board are unnecessary, but I'm sure they'll fix it. 

change is good. 

I do want the old emoticons back though.

also we should hide who's online. it's too distracting. maybe a green colored box right next to their screen name to indicate that they're online instead?

Pathetic. Dudes already thirsty to neg people. Our avys, join date and etc is what kept each user unique. Something to separate us from these new nt dudes like ksteezy. I'm nit picking but still...there's a such thing as "doing too much". Sooner than later, there won't even be donations anymore...money will go into these admins pockets...hate to say it but Meth/Nelson = $teve part 2. The red and black ISS.

Back
Top Bottom