End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Wow at a Rolli sighting. Haven't seen you post since like 08. I still think Meth sold out. I remember in the Meth vs $teve thread he talked about how ISS was more about business than about the love for sneakers and the community. Meth ends up taking the $teve route in the end anyway...but whatever. This site is THE WORST via iPhone btw. Wow. So slow. Shout out to the OG's that came back. Good to see y'all again

Reactions: S4L
thanks to Big J spamming one of the threads I made it back to the promise land. Was ready to throw in the towel when I saw sneakertalk
mean.gif
No problem, hopefully people keep informing others who might not know what's going on

Its wayyyyy too hard to read the title of the threads when you land in General, you all gotta do something with the right hand rail

This **** is hot...

...no complaints on this side.

I tip my hat to the staff for finally gettin' off YUKU...

...props to Meth and 'em.

The overall look of the site is 100 times better IMO. The only complaint I had was the slim forum pages, but that was easily fixed by editing my profile settings. I can see why missing threads and posts might be kind of frustrating, but it's not the "end of niketalk". Lol People whining about post counts and join dates when the old platform didn't even work half the time.. Can't please everyone I guess. lol

I know I'll be visiting the site more now that the trash Yuku platform is gone, though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom