End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Are you sure it's your clicked threads? Or the threads you've posted in?

Because the threads I posted in are definitely boxed in grey, but the ones I've just clicked/read aren't in grey.

Don't know if this helps at all but IE didn't show the threads I browsed, but Chrome greys out visited threads.

I've been a NT member since 2000.

I'm NOT happy about my member since being changed to 2004. I'm also bummed about my post count being deducted.

I think as we go on they will change about 60% of the stuff back to what we are use to

They just testing the water right now

The feedback hasnt been good and the Mods always take care of us so I know they will get things right

To the OGs and Old Heads just hold tight we can make it 8)

Last edited:
I've been a NT member since 2000.
I'm NOT happy about my member since being changed to 2004. I'm also bummed about my post count being deducted.

You can try taking a snapshot of your old YUKU account for solace.....for records at least or upload it to your images for reference.

Just a thought....

I actually like the new change, hopefully the they can fix the post counts and join dates. I had 8500+ posts and joined in 01. Other than that, everything looks good. :nthat:

I have more posts under this username then I did over on Yuku, but if you add my backup account, it falls close in line to being my overall post total so I'm cool.

it looks good

my join date is 8 years off but other than that its straight

Last edited:
i like the new "OG" NT. just need to get use to the changes, finding the buttons and all... lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom