End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Cant lie, feels awkward and uncomfortable. The new layout is tough on the eyes.

Hopefully i'll adjust.

Edit: Nevermind, I was browsing through Explorer. Looks much more official through Mozilla.

Last edited:
Let's be honest here. 

They could have switched to the greatest web design ever with all of your post counts, join dates, smileys, etc. and most of ya'll still would find something wrong with it. 

Change had to happen, but I feel naked right now b. I feel like
Mitch after they took sonny. I think most of you feeling the same, but we'll get used to it.. I hope

Hope I get my 07 join date back, cuz my post count is super low

And bring the hat back

There has to be a way to possibly use an ad blocker if the pages take too long to load via mobile version .... still, it'll just take some getting used to thats all!

i def dont want people knowing i'm spending 20 minutes in the big boobs thread..

Freeze, so what? Spend as much time in the boob thread as you want. How can they tell that though? I'm still bumping my way around this place.

Pathetic. Dudes already thirsty to neg people. Our avys, join date and etc is what kept each user unique. Something to separate us from these new nt dudes like ksteezy. I'm nit picking but still...there's a such thing as "doing too much". Sooner than later, there won't even be donations anymore...money will go into these admins pockets...hate to say it but Meth/Nelson = $teve part 2. The red and black ISS.

Do you hear yourself bro?..."seperate" you from dudes like me?...watever fam.

looks pretty cool but will def take some time to get used to, I appreciate all of the staff working together to create a better community
for us, I feel like their hardwork is almost always overlooked on here.

This reminds of the time the whole world complained about the facebook timeline. It'll fade, we'll all suck it up and learn to like it.

I do have one problem, seeing everyone with the same NT Gif.
Please log into yuku and retrieve your old gif and update!

All the site needed was a upgrade on the servers. None of this 'have people follow you/give rep/see who's browsing what and where' extra stuff.

Back
Top Bottom