End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

God forbid I ever end up at that sneakertalk place again.

This is gonna take some getting used to, but layout doesn't=users or content.

I just want my smileys back lol.

Lost a crapload of posts, and there is just wayyyyy too much goin on. The buy/sell looks like ************* classifieds (don't like).

actually the buy/sell forum is one of the only good things..even tho its straight outta i'ss marketplace.

Man, I know some of you don't like the new changes.. but most of the same people who are complaining are the same dudes who were fed up with Yuku acting up then blamed the Mods/Admins for not fixing things.... they finally took the step and changed platforms.. the small bugs are expected in the beginning.. just deal with it for now, they will be fixed eventually. It's a change... change is good sometimes, especially if it stops posts not loading during important sports games and other big events.

Damn......I'll miss how it used to be smh

edit: daaaaaaaaaaaamn avi gone
post count gone
join date off :frown:

Last edited:
Man, like everyone has been saying... It's gonna take some getting used to. It's also sad that I lost close to all of my posts cause I know they were so important in the history of this site (who am I?)....No, but seriously, I can't sell anything for a little bit!!

posting to check my join date and post count

Edit: lost 2 year seniority and a couple thousand posts. not that i care but just weird.

Last edited:
not sure if people know that you can just install ad blocker/ ad blocker plus and it takes away ALL ads. it literally takes like 2 minutes of your time.

Don't understand all the hate in this thread. We wanted to get away from yuku and we did. Sure its going to get some getting used to but this change is for the better. If this new layout/site bothers you THAT much then you need to step away from the computer and go outside and re-evaluate your life. It's not that serious...

If it wasn't for Meth and the other Admins who put in work we wouldn't even have a NT. Give it some time. It's still the same NT just different and new.

Don't understand all the hate in this thread. We wanted to get away from yuku and we did. Sure its going to get some getting used to but this change is for the better. If this new layout/site bothers you THAT much then you need to step away from the computer and go outside and re-evaluate your life. It's not that serious...
If it wasn't for Meth and the other Admins who put in work we wouldn't even have a NT. Give it some time. It's still the same NT just different and new.

Agreed. A LOT of time has been put into this new, revamped site. At least show some love and respect.

I hope this transition weeds out the children. It's beyond me why so many are up in arms about this.

Give it a few days for all these "new NT" threads to disappear and things will be going much more smoothly. In a few weeks, people won't even care. If you do, then your cyberspace life is too much of your reality and you need to get some fresh air. Srs.

Man, I really like the new look NT.

This is clean and, dare I say it, a matured, fresh look.

Big thank you to Meth and everybody else that facilitated the change and move.

Agreed. A LOT of time has been put into this new, revamped site. At least show some love and respect.

THIS

I am upset iv lost some posts and my join date but that is life, people slammed YUKU every going second on NTwitter - Be careful what you wish for

Back
Top Bottom