End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

I'm liking the new forum already and I just realized that the first forum I was ever on used this same forum. Also the sections at the top are nice. The gallery is going to be very useful to folks frequently asking for .gifs that were previously posted.

Man, I know some of you don't like the new changes.. but most of the same people who are complaining are the same dudes who were fed up with Yuku acting up then blamed the Mods/Admins for not fixing things.... they finally took the step and changed platforms.. the small bugs are expected in the beginning.. just deal with it for now, they will be fixed eventually. It's a change... change is good sometimes, especially if it stops posts not loading during important sports games and other big events.

This. x1000

Only problem I see is that members didn't get a heads up, They should've made a stickie in every section of NT announcing the move or something.

Just by looking at a few comments, Some guys that are staying over there are staying because they still have no clue what's going on. They just think NT changed its name and platform.

I'm glad yuku is out but I'm not sure about this yet. I would like a legit feedback system though like ISS.

Screw the post count and join date!!!!!

We are all gathering here regardless of how shady the yuku staff has been with the info and history.
Its time we re-write history and leave the past where it belongs in the past.

Time to leave our mark on this new platform and make it even better than it was before....

Lets worry about getting all the old/new memebers integrated so we can make this place like it was before.
Methodical Management (Method Man) said it best when he refereed to us making this place what it was... ..we are Niketalk!

Screw the post count and join date!!!!!
We are all gathering here regardless of how shady the yuku staff has been with the info and history.
Its time we re-write history and leave the past where it belongs in the past.
Time to leave our mark on this new platform and make it even better than it was before....
Lets worry about getting all the old/new memebers integrated so we can make this place like it was before.
Methodical Management (Method Man) said it best when he refereed to us making this place what it was... ..we are Niketalk!

And we all get 10 free reputation points, which is a plus.

Last edited:
What the hell is so different about this site that everyone is getting up in arms for? Haha. Just mess around with a few settings in the my profile tab, throw in ad blocker and it looks like an updated NT that we are used to.

Then again, I set my bookmark to sent me straight to general rather than the homepage.

I've been gone for awhile and thisnjoint has been turned into Nicekicks jr.

Last edited:
I hope this transition weeds out the children. It's beyond me why so many are up in arms about this.
Give it a few days for all these "new NT" threads to disappear and things will be going much more smoothly. In a few weeks, people won't even care. If you do, then your cyberspace life is too much of your reality and you need to get some fresh air. Srs.

This
Now if only the transition occurred during the yeezy 2 release lol.

Back
Top Bottom