End of an Era...Niketalk is finished

Some people are taking it too seriously, but most of us just want the site cleaned up a little bit.  You can't tell me this feels like NT, this feels like ISS...

Hasn't even been 24 hours yet. I'm really liking this myself though.
Excited about this mobile site that's coming since most of my browsing is from my phone

Way too much going on.

Old site was far from perfect but it's what we were used to.

And for all of you that are crying about post counts being lost....
Do you really want people to see that you have 10k + posts in 3 years? To me that shows that you need a life very badly.

Join date was missing? Again who cares... You aint getting no girls but telling them when you joined NT

Last edited:
Way too much going on.
Old site was far from perfect but it's what we were used to.
And for all of you that are crying about post counts being lost....
Do you really want people to see that you have 10k + posts in 3 years? To me that shows that you need a life very badly.
Join date was missing? Again who cares... You aint getting no girls but telling them when you joined NT

i dont even know how to stoneface on this site now smh

All of that is fixed now anyway...emoticons were back but now they're gone again. Unless it's just my computer

Can anyone tell me how to get to the new homepage?

Do i have to delete cookies or internet history every time i type in niketalk.com i get pushed to sneakertalk.yuku and its a blank screen. I can only get to NT if i go to general forum bookmark i have.

Can anyone tell me how to get to the new homepage?
Do i have to delete cookies or internet history every time i type in niketalk.com i get pushed to sneakertalk.yuku and its a blank screen. I can only get to NT if i go to general forum bookmark i have.

I had to delete everything in my history with .yuku

I had an issue with Safari that if I had a bookmark to the old NT (which was niketalk.yuku...) it kept redirecting me. Deleting the bookmarks solved that.

It seems ok to me, a little more advanced looking. Can't access my old acct, but I was only registered a few mths back so no biggy. I'm still new to NT but have bought from 2 members and hope to do business with more. That sneaker talk looks like a classified ad lmao. I will stick with NT

I would tell all my friends that are still on sneakertalk to come to the new niketalk... but all my friends are on twitter and already know.

This is gonna suck if people with vital sneaker info don't know that there is a new niketalk and just post their exclusive info on sneakertalk :frown:

So sad. I'm gonna go peep the lebron/kobe etc threads and see whos still posting and save them :frown:

i'm sure nothings final - YUKU was trash and people complained daily...they are taking steps to improve....this isnt final...why dont people post constructive criticism so changes can be made

I had an issue with Safari that if I had a bookmark to the old NT (which was niketalk.yuku...) it kept redirecting me. Deleting the bookmarks solved that.

S

Tried both of these and got nothing.....still pushing me directly to sneakertalk......insert angry red smile face

Hm.............I'm gonna' miss the emoji faces from the old NT.

Other than that, this is cool so far.

Edit--- I'll have to go get my old avy off my other computer, haha. It don't feel like it's my post unless I see Chris Webber. :lol:face?

Last edited:
S
Tried both of these and got nothing.....still pushing me directly to sneakertalk......insert angry red smile face

Did you clear your cookies and all that other stuff?
Make believe you been watching pron on your sisters computer for the past two days and now you want to leave no trace of it.

Just go and delete ALL history; cookies, cache...everything bro.

I like the vintage look of NT.

But changes are inevitable.

What's important is I can still get updates on shoes and learn a thing or two just like before.

#ST to #NT

Nerd

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom