End of quarter interview with coaches Vol. I'm mad late

indifferent.gif
 myself..I just found out that these interviews with coaches after the quarter aren't live. tell me im not by myself on this one

not by yourself i thought that too
i thought to myself during the heat game yesterday also

I figured this out a few years back. All you have to do is look at the background while they're being interviewed (they'll be no one on the court or dancers) and the 2nd screen as the game goes on. Sometimes you can see that same coach sitting down
laugh.gif

I still always check though.

30t6p3b.gif

this is my first year with cable television and i noticed this when the season started
laugh.gif

no more laggy streaming for me
pimp.gif

Not to threadjack, but these interviews are the dumbest things in sports. Its not like they tell you stuff you already dont know. Just stating the obvious points that the viewer can see for themselves.

i remember on an NBA Today podcast they were saying how many recorded ones they didnt air and deleted during Spurs games cause Pop was so condescending
laugh.gif

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
not hard to believe...coaches must get tired of it
Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Not to threadjack, but these interviews are the dumbest things in sports. Its not like they tell you stuff you already dont know. Just stating the obvious points that the viewer can see for themselves.

i agree would much rather hear micd up players during that period

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Same thing with the coach's huddle with the inspirational speeches.
laugh.gif

I do like when coaches or players are mic'ed up and you can hear their dialogue with each other, refs, fans, etc. I think that's cool.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
always pissed me off why they would interview a coach when with the game in full swing.

Not gonna front, I assumed the interviews were live too.
laugh.gif

So when exactly do they do conduct these interviews?

i remember on an NBA Today podcast they were saying how many recorded ones they didnt air and deleted during Spurs games cause Pop was so condescending
laugh.gif

Not surprised by this at all.
laugh.gif

Pop.
pimp.gif

I always thought that these interviews must get on the coaches nerves... Trying to coach the team during the quick break & you have to stop & give an interview.
laugh.gif

These interviews are annoying.
They should put those on when there are dead balls or something.

Originally Posted by wanksta23

30t6p3b.gif

this is my first year with cable television and i noticed this when the season started
laugh.gif

no more laggy streaming for me
pimp.gif

Ever? Where the F you been?

Does anybody have the clip of Phil Jackson from last year during one of these interviews. It was the Game 2 of the Lakers/Hornets series, Phil was asked if he thought Pau was playing better or tougher. It went something like this...

Reporter: Do you think Pau Gasol is doing a better job of playing tougher?

Phil: ...No.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom