End of year Jordans(No pics from me, maybe someone else willing to put up scans of the catalog)

IF THIS IS NOT TO BE POSTED, PM ME QUICKLY AND IT WILL BE DELETED.

a 3 lookalike.
Fusions 20's are fire.
6 rings sound bad, but one of them look like concords xi
smile.gif
black varsity red low
black varsity royal low
LOTTA 1 lows...get ready, lotta choices and good combinations in my opinion, they will be favorites here and there, not all coppable.
B1LLY HOYLE asked how much do we really want 1's? get ready:wink:
melo M5 brought me thoughts of the jordan 23.

IMHO JORDAN is killing it, in a good way for Q4.

Originally Posted by LeftyJeenyus

smile.gif
black varsity red low
black varsity royal low

?
I still don't understand the "6 rings" concept

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

smile.gif
black varsity red low
black varsity royal low

?
6 rings concept is a jordan hybrid/spizike-concept. it consists of parts of the shoes that he won the championships from. the sole 13's, tonguefuzz from 8's, lace clip from 6's, lace holder and tongue detailing from 12's, 11 upper.... the 14 i dont know where the influence of that is inthe shoe:/

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

smile.gif
black varsity red low
black varsity royal low

?
6 rings concept is a jordan hybrid/spizike-concept. it consists of parts of the shoes that he won the championships from. the sole 13's, tongue fuzz from 8's, lace clip from 6's, lace holder and tongue detailing from 12's, 11 upper.... the 14 i dont know where the influence of that is in the shoe:/

Oh I remember know. Someone posted the scan a while back

lefty

whats up?!?

but yea, the 6 rings idea is boo boo to me...nothing really too exciting about these.

basically another 'spiz'ike' but with a little bit different concept

and
eyes.gif
sick.gif
ohwell.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
@ all the low top 1's....cant they give us some mids or high tops(high tops are by far my favorite!)

The Spiz'ikes are great. The scan for the 6 ring kicks looks atrocious. It looks like a bunch of Jays molded together on accident. Still want to see theactual picture the before I make my decision. I'm really hyped about the 1's though I'm pretty nervous on how JB is going to mess this one up. ManI wish these retros had the Nike sign in the back.
smh.gif

They need to stop Bowlsittin and drop that metallic line for the 1s..since they wanna keep droppin all of these 1s.
*coughs*that no one wants*coughs*

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

LeftyJeenyus wrote:
black varsity red low
black varsity royal low

what shoe are you referring to here, XX3s?

low top 1's. think of the 2001 mid-not-quite-high-tops 1, but in low form.... i think personally they are
smokin.gif

ryan.....drop by, you could check it out maybe.

the m5, well, you will understand what i mean i thought of the xx3s when i first saw the catalog page. Impressive, but no lebron. But the catalog is a beast,like 50+ pages. so much choices, much better than the af1 fiasco of last years.
6 rings is something thats gotta be checked out in person before actual full decision made about.
the fusion 20's most of them are
eek.gif
in a good way, especially if you think the 5 fusions are hot now!

2.5 are nice too.

flipjays probably has this catalog or blco02 or one of the ekin i think it was, don't know which one....One of them will put it up, once they are allowedto probably.

I have learned that Nike employees have taken over this website like nWo took over WCW.
They all lied 2 us talking about "nike air" was confirmed.
Who remembers that about 4 months ago?
Now every other day there is some new comfirmed info?
I think the validity of Niketalk died...

I'm not a huge fusion fan but the Fusion20's are hot.

I love the 1's so maybe I'll snag one here or there...but hopefully they're not ALL limited or a QS of some type. I gotta rescind my previouscomments about the hi-tops w/ the strap...they still have the strap but the way in which it's removable is genius.
happy.gif

It'll be an interesting season considering the focus will be on the packs of course.

are they trying to make people think of the AJ 1's like they do about AF 1's???

and can we expect to just see tons and tons of colorways for ever and ever?

Back
Top Bottom