Energy Supplement Jack3d...Incredible hulk powder

Just started this stuff Jack3d, it's advertised as an energy supplement.  This stuff is incredible, I have tons of energy when I take it and feel invincible.  I'm a professional athlete and I have a couple of my teammates taking it as well, they love it too.  Has anybody else tried it?

Just started this stuff Jack3d, it's advertised as an energy supplement.  This stuff is incredible, I have tons of energy when I take it and feel invincible.  I'm a professional athlete and I have a couple of my teammates taking it as well, they love it too.  Has anybody else tried it?

Stuff is a banned substance for college athletes. Hope you're not playing a sport that conducts drug testing.

Stuff is a banned substance for college athletes. Hope you're not playing a sport that conducts drug testing.

Many have....we have a fitness thread. I don't care for jack3d. Made me sweat a lot, there are much better products in that category for me personally.

Many have....we have a fitness thread. I don't care for jack3d. Made me sweat a lot, there are much better products in that category for me personally.

you will get used to it and have to keep increasing the dosage. I prefer White Flood or N.O. Rage.

you will get used to it and have to keep increasing the dosage. I prefer White Flood or N.O. Rage.

images

Back
Top Bottom