Engagement Vol: Its Time

Discussion in 'General' started by food4thgt, Dec 2, 2015.

1. food4thgt

food4thgt

My Brethren ...Im hanging up the cleats. Im out of the game...I found the right one and now all I have to do is get her to say yes.But how? I need ideas..I have a few of my own but NT has never failed me before ..

Were taking a trip to Mexico in 2 weeks and I think that'll be the perfect time to drop the question. I haven't picked out a ring yet either so if anyone has advice on that ,it would be MUCH appreciated since I'm clueless on the subject.

I don't have a lot of time so let me know what y'all got ! . :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

2. gomez guatemala

gomez guatemala

.....countdown til divorce

3. 360waves

360waves

Are you in love with the woman she is today or the potential woman she will become?

GMB get married brehs take no losses check the scoreboard

jk congrats man! :pimp:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    food4thgt likes this.
  4. crcballer55

crcballer55

Get an idea what she likes (ask a friend, drop hints, etc.). I got a loaner ring while her real one was being made.

Whatever you get, make sure it has a matching wedding band to go with it. I made that mistake, and although I like her ring I can't help thinking back to not planning that whenever I look at it.

food4thgt likes this.
  5. silkboi

silkboi

I have heard people mention Blue Nile if purchasing online.

Try smaller jewelers as well. They may be able to offer better discounts if you purchase bands with the engagement ring.

Congrats.

food4thgt likes this.
  6. food4thgt

food4thgt

Yea when it comes to rings and women jewelry, Im not sure what is "pretty" and whats not ..so I guess ill have to get some women involved...

7. food4thgt

food4thgt

This is epic But I don't have this much time..

Want the proposal to be special has anyone had any experience or know anyone who has done something cool while on vacation? (getting staff involved, etc.) wanted to do a little more than write something in the sand..

8. rico x hood

rico x hood

Getting a bunch of strangers to help plan your proposal is the equivalent of having someone else write your vows. You been with the woman, you should know her inside and out and what she'd like. Man up, and come up with your own idea. Lazy.

food4thgt likes this.
  9. babygawd

babygawd

One morning on your vacation you should sneak out of the room. No note, don't answer your phone, nothing. Then maybe she'll go down to the front desk and ask if they've seen you or if you let them know where you were going. Then the front desk will be like, "oh yeah, I saw that dude out there on the beach" And she'll walk out and you got candles and flowers and stuff and you're all dressed up. 

She goes from being really scared that you're missing, to overly joyed that you're proposing and it's all exciting and you'll definitely get a yes. 

food4thgt and calikev34 like this.
  10. babygawd

babygawd

Now that I think about it, that sounds pretty stupid. I don't know why she'd go to the front desk to ask about you. Those people don't know you. 

Anyways, don't just go for a walk on the beach at sunset and pop the question. That's mad played out and annoying. 

11. KingdomFlatbush

KingdomFlatbush

I think what should do is ask her to marry you

The answer and consequences of the question >>>>>>The question

food4thgt and calikev34 like this.
  12. AZwildcats

AZwildcats

Congrats bro :pimp:

food4thgt likes this.
  13. suberzat1

suberzat1

Tell him

But I'm not one to do it on vacation. Why not why y'all randomly out around town.

14. Chopper

Chopper

WTF [​IMG]  [​IMG]

Bro, I don't know anything about y'alls relationship, but I cannot imagine trying to cop my girl a ring in two weeks. You just met this girl three months ago huh? Be honest. Have y'all even browsed rings together so you can get an idea of what she likes? 

My advise… chill out and enjoy your vacation in two weeks. No need to rush this if you don't even have a ring. Have you asked her parents for their blessing?

Sir San Diego likes this.
  15. babygawd

babygawd

Find an old looking bottle. Put a note in it asking to marry you. Pretend to find it in the water. While she's opening it get behind her and get on one knee. She turns around and BOOM!

food4thgt likes this.
  16. king of chicago

king of chicago

WIO with the ring around your dink like

food4thgt and PatRiley like this.
  17. food4thgt

food4thgt

:smokin :smokin :smokin

18. food4thgt

food4thgt

Nice idea! Simple and to the point :smokin

19. food4thgt

food4thgt

1 ) Nah.. known her for 3 years broski..
    2) I want to do this while Im financially able
    3) NO we haven't browsed rings together because I want it to be a surprise. :rolleyes
    4) I have all the blessings

20. wayniac211

wayniac211

Just tell her u want to get married. The rest of the "hard" thinking and planning comes after the "I do's"

stuntman mike likes this.