English Bulldog Owners Check In!!!!

expensive to buy, expensive to upkeep. they have wayyy too many problems for me to want to have one. vet bills are no joke.

my main man TOFU!

n820441_41197988_2284.jpg

n820441_39407706_5962.jpg
n820441_43408579_3214.jpg

mine cost 2500 and had a chip put into its back so that if he ever gets lost or stolen they can track him

mine is very weird though u think of a English bulldog to just sit there and be lazy mines the total opposite its actually skinny and is HYPER as can be sohyper that i cant even let it in the house it goes crazy i got him fixed even though i didnt want to thinkin it would calm him down but no

yea tofu is SUPER hyper and pisses everywhere when ever someone comes in the place. he will tackle you!!!! but you cant help but hug his fatty rollyness.

Anyone own/have knowledge on French Bulldogs? My girl's co-worker needs to get rid of one he owns. Shes 2 years old, purebred, housetrained, and has abed/carry crate already. What do you guys think?

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

mine cost 2500 and had a chip put into its back so that if he ever gets lost or stolen they can track him

mine is very weird though u think of a English bulldog to just sit there and be lazy mines the total opposite its actually skinny and is HYPER as can be so hyper that i cant even let it in the house it goes crazy i got him fixed even though i didnt want to thinkin it would calm him down but no

laugh.gif
mine is the same! he's not skinny but he must have red bull runninthru his system..

chick magnet for sure!

dsc01186zb2.jpg

dsc01260eh6.jpg

dsc01327ns4.jpg

for the owners...

how long did it take for you guys to train the dog? they're known to be lazy dogs

if you didn't train them, how much did you guys pay for it?

I really want a bulldog when I get to have my own crib.

Ok so my homegirl talked to her boy who owns a pet store in Queens and she said he can get me one for $2500 with 5 years health coverage. Does that sound likea good deal?

If its a reliable spot and the health coverage is good then that seems like a fair price to me.

Let me get that hookup
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Ok so my homegirl talked to her boy who owns a pet store in Queens and she said he can get me one for $2500 with 5 years health coverage. Does that sound like a good deal?

is it pure-bred?
can they provide proof of pedigree?
$2500 is a lot to pay if not.

They still got pet stores with dogs? I thought most dogs from pet stores came from puppy mills? If so I wouldnt support that, but if you decide to get it for2500, make sure you get proof like the goat said, and get that 5 years health coverage in writing. The health coverage would be worth it as long as the storedoesnt go bankrupt like everything else these days

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

If its a reliable spot and the health coverage is good then that seems like a fair price to me.

Let me get that hookup
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Im pretty sure it is. She has mad pets and she dont play around when it comes to them. She said they usually go for $3500 in the store. Ifyou're around NYC ill see what I can do
laugh.gif

is it pure-bred?
can they provide proof of pedigree?
$2500 is a lot to pay if not.

Im pretty sure it is. I just talked to her for a couple min a lil while ago so I dont know the exact details. I would think it's a pretty good deal ifyou're getting 5 years coverage along with it. That's gotta add up to a couple grand easy I would think.

Man i really want to get one but i jus aint got a couple stacks layin around for a dog might have to get one wit that good ol finacial aid check lol

Back
Top Bottom