1) Sloan
emmanuelle-chriqui-20080606024945622-000.jpg

2) Lizzie Grant (Andrew Kleins chick)

20.jpg

3) UCLA girl
3673069982_c5bc821dc9.jpg

Dana Gordon and Jamie Lynn Sigler are twice as hot as lizzie grant
Good episode, E is a horrible actor

Really good episode. Glad E finally dropped Ashley. And Ari trying to ruin Lloyd was hilarious.

Damn only 2 episode left...

For some reason the UCLA girl, Jana Kramer, does it for me. I've always liked Siegler, but if this was a real life situation I'd ditch her for the UCLAgirl. I don't know why but there's something about her.

My fave episode so far. E finally breaks up wit this
weak broad and the show just takes off. I've been
sayin he needs to dead that broad every week.

E deads shorty
Vince driving
Turtle got the breezies
Drama bout to get on Melrose
Lloyd doin his own thing

Not too much to say about Ari right now
tired.gif

he still that dude tho.

Yeah UCLA chik> Soprano. Kate Mara, E's assistant, is cute but she's not banging. She sed E's not gonna pipe but we will see. Lloyd's salespitch was on point too and I dnt blame him for leaving Ari.

i dont know..i think turtle is going to drop Jamie and then go for the other girl but I think she wont be into him anymore because hes not with Jamie.

And before this show, I used to like Kate Mara (E's asst) but sometimes during the show it looks like she has down syndrome

one of the better episodes of this season and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out why

-ashey deaded
-no andrew klein
-ari finally flipped his lid
-more drama

and wow at vince being a damn shadow

Originally Posted by truestt

"Who are you?"

"Turtle. Later"
pimp.gif
best line of the season

but its painfully obvious this show is bad TV. i mean its awesome to watch on a visceral level and just relate to everything going on, but the story sucksnothing goes anywhere and the characters are getting kinda stale. still watch regularly but there are wayyyyy better shows on TV.

Mid way thru

Mrs. Ari
pimp.gif

Playing Metric in the Porshce
pimp.gif

-- Turtle's situation... I know about triangles... not a good shape... sharp corners. nothing good comes from triangles.

Good Episode. I liked this one.

Ladies crawling over the place...

Good for E, cutting that crazy broad loose.

Love Ento, but this has got to be the most pointless season of any show ever created.

Nothing happened with Gatsby (yet)-we all thought Vinny was getting a golden trophy
E is back where he was at the start of the season--Sloanless
No Vince the WHOLE season (no new movie news, no nothing)
Klein angle was cool, but nothing major manifested with it
No Walsh, Gordon, Marvin, Harvey, Vinny`s publicist

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by toast1985

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by Club29

great way to end the episode with the jackson 5 song
I knew it sounded like the Jackson 5.

I have my Entourage playlist, because this show always has great music throughout the episode, time to add another one to it.
Can you post that playlist? I have a lot of Entourage influenced tracks on my ipod.
It's very small, I only started it last week.

The Parlor Mob- Can't Keep No Good Boy Down
Dance Tonight- Paul McCartney
Lucky Man- The Verve
Something About Us- Daft Punk
Standing On The Shore- Empire of the Sun
Why Can't I Touch It- The Buzzcocks

Take this site http://www.hbo.com/entourage/music/season06/episode75.html It's a Godsend.
Good Looks.

This Ari and Lloyd thing is tugging at the heart strings. I was all "
frown.gif
" the whole time Ari was chewing Lloyd out.

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

yea there are songs from entourage i have been lookin that just cant be found smh if someone made a whole thing with every song it be nice

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by truestt

"Who are you?"

"Turtle. Later"
pimp.gif

When she said that I think she was feeling Vince more than Turtle. She might use him.
idk i think she was just starstruck.

she just assumed he lived in a nice house, had the actress gf and now vincent is picking him up from college lol.

I dont think it has anything to do with her wanting vince just wanting turtle more

Back
Top Bottom