*Entourage Creator Doug Ellin to finish scipt for movie by sunday*

I searched for the original thread but couldn't find it, so my apologies

from darkhorizons:
A year after his show ended, "Entourage" creator Doug Ellin has almost finished his script for a feature film follow-up.

Ellin tells Deadline he's on page 110 of his screenplay and "gonna finish by Sunday (I pray)" and that all the key producers and agents involved with the show are pushing him to get it done.

The story starts six months after the TV series leaves off with Ari Gold as a studio head. Things are still in very early stages though and HBO needs to read the completed script and make deals with the cast before deciding to go forward.

Last edited:
Wow Ari took the job? I thought that was left up in the air in the last episode? His wife is DEF divorcing him then. The whole Italy vacation was for nothing lol.

I know I'm gonna butcher the quote but my fav line from the final episode:

Drama: "Wait, Turtle is a millionaire now too? What is this world coming to?"

^ It sucked huh? Ok, fine. Not everyone liked it. I can't wait to see it, but I think it's gonna be a flop. Not like Medellin flop, but still a disappointment I think.

A year after his show ended, "Entourage" creator Doug Ellin has almost finished his script for a feature film follow-up.

Ellin tells Deadline he's on page 110 of his screenplay and "gonna finish by Sunday (I pray)" and that all the key producers and agents involved with the show are pushing him to get it done.

The story starts six months after the TV series leaves off with Ari Gold as a studio head. Things are still in very early stages though and HBO needs to read the completed script and make deals with the cast before deciding to go forward.
eddiemurphyyesnodapprov.gif

^ It sucked huh? Ok, fine. Not everyone liked it. I can't wait to see it, but I think it's gonna be a flop. Not like Medellin flop, but still a disappointment I think.

Maybe, maybe not....I mean the show was pretty edgy, but for it to translate well onto the big-screen, it would work for it to have Hangover style content.

Studio head or C.E.O? Dana was the studio head and John offered Ari his position, which is C.E.O of the company. The studio was a very small percentage of the company and if Ari is only the head of a studio that's weak.

Started rewatching this last week.

On season 6 already :lol:

Can't wait for this movie :pimp:

I'll still watch it with the hope that they recaptured what made the show great in the earlier seasons.

If it's like the last season I'll be very disappointed.

Those last two seasons were torture.

I only watched just because I had to see the whole thing through.

Expectations are low...but Emmanuelle (hopefully Alice Eve) and a bunch of cameos of some bad ******* might suffice

I'm not even messing with this show/movie no more.

It was cooler when I was in my early twenties, but looking back, it was so watered down and cheesy.

Ari Gold is easily one of the most enjoyable characters in a television series along with Harvey Specter from "Suits."

Loved the show but just dont see how a movie would work. It would pretty much just be an hour plus long episode, no? What could they possibly do in that amount of time?

ari gold and johnny drama >>>>>>>>>>>>>

i hated the last season with skinny turtle lookin like he caught 3-4 new types of AIDS. 

highlight of the show = anytime ari or johnny are on screen

low point- the scene where bow wow is plowing jenaveve joli and u can see his balls 
sick.gif

This is one of my favorite shows ever, but the last season felt like a slap in my face. Felt like bizzaro entourage. Ill still watch the movie

Back
Top Bottom