Entourage Season 8 Trailer

Originally Posted by Los Angeles Fresh

why is everybody surprised it's only 8 episodes?

i thought it was known they were going to have a short last season
It was publicized it would be a short season. Oh well. Season starts off with Vince heading out of rehab. So that's out.

Movie will happen considering the creators are already putting plans in motion (via interviews I've read with the cast and creator Doug Ellin). Kevin Connolly says he hopes it starts filming in early 2012.

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Hey OP ...

Entourage > Enotourage 

wink.gif
Whoops 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

wow@ Ari's wife 
mad.gif
 typical ungrateful housewife @#$@$
posted this in that "simping you've witnessed thread" ...she single-handedly destroyed lives in season 7
mad.gif
Everything she got mad at in the end was a result of her ridiculous demands 
mad.gif
 hell Ari should be the one pissed off, after all she did destroy a huge chance to advance his career

wow@ Ari's wife 
mad.gif
posted this in that "simping you've witnessed thread" ...she single-handedly destroyed lives in season 7
mad.gif
Everything she got mad at in the end was a result of her ridiculous demands 
mad.gif
 hell Ari should be the one pissed off, after all she did destroy a huge chance to advance his career

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Big J 33

About time they put this series out of its misery.

If they planned the series better, they probably could have ended it after season 5 or 6, there's been a good amount of filler.
2nbcymg.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

Originally Posted by Big J 33

About time they put this series out of its misery.

If they planned the series better, they probably could have ended it after season 5 or 6, there's been a good amount of filler.
2nbcymg.gif

Final season, I'm tuning in. And I know a movie is coming in the future, but if the season premier and/or the finale aren't an hour, I'll be a little disappointed.

Final season, I'm tuning in. And I know a movie is coming in the future, but if the season premier and/or the finale aren't an hour, I'll be a little disappointed.

wow@ Ari's wife 
mad.gif

Why is she 'the typical ungrateful housewife'? She comes from money. She put up a lot of money for Ari to buy Terrance's agency and got them through his time when he was starting his agency.

Is she unreasonable, yeah.

wow@ Ari's wife 
mad.gif

Why is she 'the typical ungrateful housewife'? She comes from money. She put up a lot of money for Ari to buy Terrance's agency and got them through his time when he was starting his agency.

Is she unreasonable, yeah.

man this sucks last season and only 8 episodes

what a crock

sloan is one hot piece

man this sucks last season and only 8 episodes

what a crock

sloan is one hot piece

Back
Top Bottom