Entourage The Movie: GREENLIT By Warner Brothers

CAN'T WAIT
pimp.gif

i dont even understand the point, seriously.

someone wanna explain what would be the point? :nerd:

i dont even understand the point, seriously.

someone wanna explain what would be the point? :nerd:

None of their careers really took off after the show ended so might as well do this.

This was speculated like seasons before the show ended

They said if sex and the city movies can be highly successful

They wanna have a go at it with the entourage movie

None of their careers really took off after the show ended so might as well do this.

i thought Jeremy Piven's was gonna take off after Smokin' Aces, but then he did that horrible car salesman comedy...dude had some Emmy leverage and everything...i wonder why his career never popped???

I'm a fan of the show but I don't have high hopes for this film. I'll probably still catch it when it comes out though.

i thought Jeremy Piven's was gonna take off after Smokin' Aces, but then he did that horrible car salesman comedy...dude had some Emmy leverage and everything...i wonder why his career never popped???

the only time i liked Piven was when he was on an episode of Seinfeld and was auditioning for the part of George.

VICTORY!

All of the characters were typecasted, and that thwarted any real chance of success after the finale.

I'm looking forward to it...hopefully fall '14

could go back to TV , maybe FX,AMC,HBO or SHOWTIME....maybe a entoruge spinoff

If it's anything like the last three seasons, then it needs to be shelved.

Stoked... I literally am looking to become the black Ari in my industry.. I will not stop until my life is completely lived in that fashion.. 

Back
Top Bottom