:::::: ENTOURAGE: "THE SORKIN NOTES" 10:30pm ET ::::::

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

E is a !++##$$ idiot. God I thought we were done with the 12 year old on the show.

how is E an idiot? He did what 1/2 of yall *@$*%!$ SHOULD be doing when you come up with these ridiculous girl threads.....dude put down his foot to a chick that was playing games from the jump.
I think he's an idiot because Ashley is obviously attached and borderline crazy. How did he never say a damn thing about her answering his phone and erasing the message Sloan left him in the first place? She's nuts, Sloan is playing mind games with him so I guess she deserved it but Ashley is just awkward as hell.

Also, I wish Klein ran over his wife though, she was a !$*$@.
laugh.gif

I think Klein's wife is the 2nd greatest character on Entourage right behind Billy Walsh....

but, I get your point on E. However, I can't remember if E picked up on the fact that Ashley did erase the message from Sloan...Ashley is a little nuts,but I'm sure every guy out there has dated at least one chick who had the same type of persona....

Who was the white girl with the dark hair? name? I don't know her name on the show cause i just turned it on the channel and then flipped it 15 secs.later.

remember, E had just finished callin Smashley, Sloan... so thats already a sore spot, then he fronted like he hadnt seen her in a minute.

and Kleins wife is irrational but understandible, no? he cheated on her w/ a younger chick from the office, U expected her to be supportive? goin to the officewas way overboard tho but ehhh thats females for u

Sloan is bad, but she giving E the run around...trying to stay on his radar until she ready to get back together

I'm glad E finally manned up. Too bad this means more Ashley and less Sloan.

Overall, a very entertaining episode. I'm glad this season is starting to pick up more steam, as the next episode seems pretty intense.

And yeah, E's secretary is the business also.

show needs to be longer

sloan needs to stick around ashley seems a bit off

why there a 2week wait?

Originally Posted by JCASH DA KID

How much you wanna bet that them dudes planted the id just to get the sale.

thas how i feel
anyways
pimp.gif
at this episode
E finally stepping up and the look on sloans' face
pimp.gif

andrews' wife had me
laugh.gif
... when she said she would @#%#% hamas and when she pumped and u can't %#%@ for @%%
roll.gif

andrew and ari putting up their hands on the glass
laugh.gif

great episode ....

More the classic episodes from previous seasons, did not dissapoint....sloan is so effing bad is not fair, but my man E really needed to put her on to somegmae for once.

Originally Posted by bmorekicks

Sloan is bad, but she giving E the run around...trying to stay on his radar until she ready to get back together
I think thats what my ex is doing to me...
Good Job E.

This season has sucked so far. Sorkin story line has saved it from being unwatchable but there is nothing going on with the guys that is remotely interested.If I wanted to watch a gay #!# love triangle I would watch Sex and the City

oh yay we got to see more of the sloan/ashley/eric BS

what a piece of crap episode. over and over the same goddamn story. This is really the episode jeremy piven is gonna be excited about? Old ari would have firedandrew in jail over the principle. Being jailed during a meeting for running a car through your own house? Waking up in his office are you serious?

Back
Top Bottom