ENVY 14/17 (Real Macbook Pro Killer)

An apple is an apple.

You can't make an orange look like an apple, cause it's still going to taste like an orange.

^^^ i cant believe i pushed play!!!
laugh.gif

I'm used to a mac....my battery on my macbook pro sucks now thoug , but then again I've had it for two years.

Only copmplaint is that I can no longer burn CDs
laugh.gif
but I don't really care about that anyway. Envy is lookin' nice though, and I think the cheaper price tag it's what's gonna do it.

Oh but wait, it still runs on Windows. I HATE the search function on windows---like, with a passion. I prefer itunes to wma, and I heart iphoto and imovie.

I'm used to a mac....my battery on my macbook pro sucks now thoug , but then again I've had it for two years.

Only copmplaint is that I can no longer burn CDs
laugh.gif
but I don't really care about that anyway. Envy is lookin' nice though, and I think the cheaper price tag it's what's gonna do it.

Oh but wait, it still runs on Windows. I HATE the search function on windows---like, with a passion. I prefer itunes to wma, and I heart iphoto and imovie.

itunes is a media player, WMA is a file type.

don't see how you're comparing the two.

itunes is a media player, WMA is a file type.

don't see how you're comparing the two.

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

No bueno. It STILL runs Windows. 'Nuff said.

What Rock have you guys been under since Windows 7 came out. If you're having PC slow down or virus trouble using windows 7, you might want to investigate that user error that pops up from time to time.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

No bueno. It STILL runs Windows. 'Nuff said.

What Rock have you guys been under since Windows 7 came out. If you're having PC slow down or virus trouble using windows 7, you might want to investigate that user error that pops up from time to time.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What's the retail on these?

$1100 in the base configuration with the Brightview screen, which you will definitely want. From there it's just how much of the new tech you want to stuff inside. I went all out with 8GB of Ram, a 256GB SSD, and the ultra stylish and ultra thin slice battery in mine so my PC hit the $2100 mark.

I'd say $1400 is the sweet spot!

Originally Posted by Sneaky

What's the retail on these?

$1100 in the base configuration with the Brightview screen, which you will definitely want. From there it's just how much of the new tech you want to stuff inside. I went all out with 8GB of Ram, a 256GB SSD, and the ultra stylish and ultra thin slice battery in mine so my PC hit the $2100 mark.

I'd say $1400 is the sweet spot!

Back
Top Bottom