Epic Fail ! ~ The Air Jordan 2009 about to set record low sales

How come so much hate on this shoe? But the S23 seems to be doing really well on ebay. I have yet to see one go for less than retail. I would chalk it off toshill bidding if only a few went for more than retail but so far every single one that sold in my size is 250 and up. That is saying a lot for a shoe that has9 pages so far of hate.

Well the truth is.. the 25th Anniversary shoe is almost done.

I wonder what the feedback will be when those leak.

Wow! So Jordan Brand is pursuing the idea that the 2010 will be an anniversary shoe and not just the 2010. This is great news. However, Rock, do you know whodesigned these? Was it Tinker or Mark? New tech? Any carryover of ideas from the 23? What's your opinion of the shoe compared to the 23? Any info is muchappreciated. Also, Jordan Brand should leak pics of these as soon as possible.

this is how it was back then. Jordans were easy to cop and at a very very low price due to non hypes. The game has changed due to young collectors buyinganything that has "limited" or premier or whatsoever nike/jordan brand special title tag to their shoes(quickstrike,ls,supreme,...ect...undefeated...) After all, some of these shoes are nice, interesting concepts, eye catching but the price tags and the resellprice....are just RIDICULOUS....who knows...hopefully it will go back to before like in the 90s...but i truly doubt it...peace...

Originally Posted by NuJerzLoyalty

Originally Posted by Mr Nike86

Remembering trying to force yourself not to spend your money on J's? Is'nt that easy to do now days?

Remember when you use to take them home and walk around in them all in the mirror happy as hell you got em and proud of it?

Remember when you would clean them hour by the hour? The lick your finger clean the dirt off yo kicks move. Some of yall still do this dont lie.

Remember females gazing down at yo sneaks giving yo a wink?

Remember when you would a whoop some a22 for someone steping on them?

Remember when you would be more like
eek.gif
than
sick.gif
?

Remember when retros had good quality?

Remember when J's had an exceptable price?

Remember when J's were J's?
Wow. Definitely brought back some memories. The sad truth is, that's exactly what they are.....memories.

Not if you can find and buy the OGs and older retros you want on ebay...(even though you need a bit of cash and luck to do that
ohwell.gif
)

Thank god the numbers have reflected peoples feelings correctly.

JB should step their game up now hopefully

the ndc > store > mens > style > jordan tab with jordan holding the shoe . . . says it all

Im new to the jordan side of the forum and prolly wont post much either but i was watchin som good ole WWE Wraslin lol and i saw John Cena had the Air Jordan2009 on.. I will try to get a pic but no luck so far but they were the 2009.. So at least someone wants them... Im laughing at the fact that Eastbay still hasa full size run.. SMH at Nike and JB

ugly design, high price, and recent poor quality CDP's flooding market ! i remember when i was young JB shoes were higher quality than nikes, now they arequality wise almost at the level of fakes ~

There's gonna be confusion for the names with the UPCOMING Jordan's.

Is it gonna be called 2010's? or the 25's? or 25th anniversay's?

Are they gonna celebrate the brand reaching the quarter century mark?

They're trying too hard

I really dont think this "failure" is really gonna change JB. Somethings big is gonna have to happen for JB to changes their ways.

Bad decisions all around. Hey, the economy is bad so let's release an extremely pricey shoe. The shoe itself isn't horrible and some decent colourwaysshould help though. Definitely needs a price cut and quick.

Hypebeasts buy because of buzz... There is a negative buzz on the internet so all these fools are letting a very good shoe slip away. Too bad it wasn'tpurple, then you guys would love it!

If you can't afford the shoe, just say you can't afford it. Do you think your fellow NT'ers would look down on you? They wouldn't. The fact ofthe matter is these shoes look a lot better than a new release Jordan has in years (with the exception of the XXIIIs).

People are hating, plain and simple. "I wouldn't drop a bill on these"--yeah you would. You would also buy up ANY 2-pack they put out this year.I can pass on 90% of the trash JB keeps recycling, but if I passed on these I would be hot later. You guys better just pray that these shoes "sit on theracks for months" otherwise you are going to be paying for your mistakes later.

For the record, I bought the S23 and the white pair. Now I can pass on the 35 different Retro I's that you guys will be grabbing up for $105 apiece. MaxOrange...lmfao.

\/ Better??

And you're mad that JB is releasing a "pricey shoe"??? Buy some Starburys. Build a bridge...get over it.

yes i wish we customers will be able to control jb market so they can stop making these crap and use poor products...

hopefully this is a wake up call for JB, they should just retro shoes instead of coming up with new sig shoes

Back
Top Bottom