====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Thanks for the pics man.. really tempted.. but I dunno how much wear they'll get.. I think I prefer the olympic mc better..

I think they are quite nice. However, I used a 20% off coupon on them, and I still think the $195ish price tag is still to high. The other thing is the sock collar seems too low at the ankle. I don't recall the standard highs goes that low. I wish the collar was a black heather or something instead of solid. I haven't decided yet if I will keep them or not. I'd say it's 70-30 in favor of a return.

I think they are quite nice. However, I used a 20% off coupon on them, and I still think the $195ish price tag is still to high. The other thing is the sock collar seems too low at the ankle. I don't recall the standard highs goes that low. I wish the collar was a black heather or something instead of solid. I haven't decided yet if I will keep them or not. I'd say it's 70-30 in favor of a return.

yeah really the price is the no 1 reason why I didn't even bother with the mc mid iD's.. used to think I "needed" every flyknit mc release.. :lol:

Last edited:
For those who run in lunarepic low 1s, what is the break in time for these? Very different experience to run in vs Pegasus 33s (my normal shoe).

I.ve only put 70 miles on my pair of Multi 1's, but they are my favorite pair in my rotation. I prefer them over my Clifton 3's, which is still a good shoe IMO, but VERY different...Also, I.m just a casual runner, so take my input with a grain.

just a heads up, lunarepic prices have dropped to 140$ from 160$.  Give them a call for an adjustment.  even on the gyakosou ones.  must not be selling well.

just a heads up, lunarepic prices have dropped to 140$ from 160$.  Give them a call for an adjustment.  even on the gyakosou ones.  must not be selling well.

Ids are down to $160 :wow:. Thanks man! That'll bring mine down to $128 because I used a 20% coupon

:: Maverick / Goose High Five/Low Five ::

Another thing you could do is get a pair now from nike.com. If they do go on sale later, you can always rebuy the shoe, and then when the sale item comes in, return them as the original. Nike has free returns and as long as they are unworn, you can return them years past the time you bought them.

Oh yes. Drisk mentioned it as well

Ordering tomorrow morning.

Still waiting on that art of yours bro

Tried running in Flyknit High's but for some reason only on the left shoe rubs against my achilles. Thankfully I did not pay much for these since they were on clearance.

are the lunarepic 2 low sizing the same as 1s? (wearing an 11.5 bc of wide feet; no wide option for IDs)
TIA.

Ids are down to $160 :wow:. Thanks man! That'll bring mine down to $128 because I used a 20% coupon

Talked to Nike chat last night and they are going to do a price adjustment on my lunarepic 2 ids I made. If they shipped already, contact them and get that $$$ back lol. Mine haven't shipped yet, so I have to contact them again when they do!

matching pair for Mrs flyknitguy.. difference with the pair I unDS already is black lining Vs. white lining.. both turned out okay but cleaner with white lining I think.. but I can already tell that white lining will get a few trips to the washer this summer..

View media item 2366001

Do tell, what type of storage option is that you have setup? Price? Thanks.

it seems that Nike reduced the price on all LE2s on the site down to $140 in case any of y'all didnt know 

Back
Top Bottom