====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Racer blues up on NDC. Black ones up on SNKRS. They also appear to be on Nike ID but are currently unavailable for purchase.

Last edited:

Can anyone confirm that the Unlimited style number was 844862-999?
Actually, it looks like Kith, Finishline, and several blogs are confirming. 

If anyone wants these, they are available through Finishline right now if you log into your WC account. 

I'm kinda bummed on the amount of pink on the Olympics. There was one pic of them where they really dig look a lot like the HTMs and now all of a sudden all pics I have seen have had a huge pink chunk back by the heel...I'm hoping I get lucky with my weave.

I'm starting to feel the MC more now, I don't guess I'll wait and see what mine look like in person. 

I went ahead and snagged my pair. I wear flyknits or prestos 90% of the time. The only pair of flyknits that I didn't like (comfort-wise) was the Air Max Flyknit, and I was able to sell pretty easily after a few wears. 

Were these highs hard to obtain or something? I can't find them anywhere online. Looking for US11

Stylecode: 818676 005

Were these highs hard to obtain or something? I can't find them anywhere online. Looking for US11

Stylecode: 818676 005
Just asked the same thing a couple pages back. Can't find them anywhere. They were easy to get in the first few months. I was waiting for a sale but I guess I waited too long lol. Thanks for posting the style code. I'm going to chat with a Nike rep and see if any stores have em.

Just asked the same thing a couple pages back. Can't find them anywhere. They were easy to get in the first few months. I was waiting for a sale but I guess I waited too long lol. Thanks for posting the style code. I'm going to chat with a Nike rep and see if any stores have em.
Man I am bummed I slept on them...by far best colorway of the highs. If you get any leads maybe shoot me a PM.

Does anyone know if the highs are TTS as well? My buddy got the lows and said he went TTS ....found that pair above in an 11.5 but Im an 11, not sure how the fit would be

The highs are pretty much TTS but if you use the thicker insole you might be able to save 0.25 of a size, not so sure about 0.5....

If you're going to wear them to run in, it might be an issue being half a size too big, otherwise just wear thicker socks...?!

btw I've put on about 440kms on mine so far and they are the most comfortable pair of running shoes I have, and really good for longer distances (10k and upwards).

I do have a pair of Lunar 2, adistar Boost Glows and adios Boost 2 in rotation, but the LunarEpics win hands down. I did swap out the laces though for 3M ones as I run at night mostly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom