====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Crazy in some pics i see the Unlimiteds as a MC kobe 9 looking colorway and other pics they're vibrant as heck lol

Hows the comfort compared to ub. Kinda want to id a pair so I can have a grey sole. Worth the 200?

Nike + reserved me a pair of flyknit streak 6. I'll probably won't cop but I hope they reserve me a pair of MC's before 8/25. That'd be :pimp:

View media item 2131277
Man these are great. I didn't believe the UB comparison but for ME...these things are comfier. One step in these and my heels screamed out in joy and golden angel tears fell from the sky. I do like the ankle on UB more, because I like that "squishy" feeling around the ankle....but these are no joke.

If any one is interested in a mismatch pair pm me
As I am planing on returning them.
Received my RRS pair and weave is better on my end.
SZ 11

Last edited:
I am giving my Unlimiteds another shot... I wore them around today, and although nice, I still don't particularly like them. I feel like a lunar tempo is similar as far as cushion goes, and it has real rubber on the sole as well. I'm a bit of a lighter guy, so maybe that is why I'm not too impressed with the shoes. I think I will go for a run with them this weekend, and see if they move up in my list.

For those in the Washington, DC area Footlocker at Fashion Centre at Pentagon City has the MC's. I just picked up a pair.

Last edited:
Just to make sure, there is no MC high being released as far as we know right?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom