====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Here goes the inevitable sizing advice question...TTS or size up?

I'm 12 in the Flyknit Lunar so I'd imagine the fit has to be close...

One insole is 4mm and the other is 6mm. If you feel you want more lockdown and a more snug fit, you swap out the 4 for the 6. I went .5 up for my wide feet and they are perfect. If the flyknit stretches too much, I can swap in the thicker insole to tighten it up again. 

NVM my last post...Got my answer right here...

I do like the thought of being able to swap the insoles out though...

To those who has tried these on and have a pair of Free Superfly Mercurials, do they fit similar?

To those who has tried these on and have a pair of Free Superfly Mercurials, do they fit similar?

Surprisingly very different. The Free Mercurial Superflys have a bigger fit with a tighter ankle collar, allowing people to stay true to size for a Flyknit shoe. This, however, is a big opposite. AT LEAST FOR ME, I needed to go 1/2 size up since I want a roomier fit around the foot, especially when I swapped out the thin insole for the thicker 6mm insole. The ankle collar is much more friendlier to the ankles in comparison as well since it has a significant amount more give.

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
These fit me like every other Nike runner. Lunar glide, fLyknit lunar, etc. I'm a 10.5 in them all and this was the same.

These fit me like every other Nike runner. Lunar glide, fLyknit lunar, etc. I'm a 10.5 in them all and this was the same.
Yep, went 8.5 for me all the way across for me as well. Flyknit Lunar, Lunar Glide, Flyknit Chukka, Racers, Trainers.  Can't speak for the Superflys or Mercurials bc I don't own them.

Holy ship, totally just snagged all blacks. Im speechless.

Ordering over the phone is so weird though. No idea if she got everything correct.

Last edited:
Saw the yellow colorway in person, pretty nuts. Kind of like it. Never had a shoe with lunar foam before so maybe...

Would be cool to see Nike go further with a nod to the Mercurial line by doing a toe Swoosh on the lows to differentiate it. I know Nike has be OD-Iing on toe Swoosh's lately, but again, it would be a nice callback to the Mercurial's lineage.

Anyway, love the look of the highs, but $235(Canada) is just a bit too steep for a runner, especially after grabbing a few Lunar 3s for $60. Will try to wait it out.

able to snag one off phone order as well this morning,  but no confirmation yet!!

anyone else in the same boat? 

Do we have a release date yet for the red gyakusou's?

Edit- nm says 3/10

Last edited:
Im glad they were the same retail as the general release. I wonder why the gyakusou's are $20 more? I'm guessing the nikelab will have a wider release later.

Back
Top Bottom