====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I think an ultra boost killer would be a mass production of flyknit trainers with lunar sole (HTM style). In OG and new CWs. That would do it. Sometimes I wonder what Nike is thinking
mean.gif
I completely agree.
completely agree! even an unpadded Low version of Lunar Epics would be nice too..

these as general release would be awesome..
smile.gif

Last edited:
any advice as to how these fit? Don't have the Superflys, but have tons of flyknit racers. Can someone give sizing based of racers?

any advice as to how these fit? Don't have the Superflys, but have tons of flyknit racers. Can someone give sizing based of racers?

i went tts and it fit good (don't have wide feet)... But I can see some say to go .5 up.. Feels a little constricting but after loosening up the laces it felt good to go. Forsure try em on before you cop.

I tried on at Nike store. I normall wear 11.5 in runners and most other Nikes, Jordan's I usually wear 12. The 11.5 were tight in the toes but wearable but definitely too tight around the foot. The 12 felt great, there was a bit of room in the toe but not too much.

My size 12 NIKE Lab's are out for delivery right now from Dover Street Market. I copped the last pair on the website from the restock and lucked out they were size 12s. I had considered putting them on eBay to make a couple hundred bucks and buying the red nikelab's but they don't look like they're Ben getting bid on let alone selling on eBay. $700 if anyone's interested [emoji]128521[/emoji]

FedEx just showed up. I gotta say, I love these things. They aren't as soft as boost or maybe even as spongy as the racers but they honestly feel like you're not even wearing a shoe at all it's like there is just a sole attached to the bottom of your foot. I think I'll probably end up buying another colorway eventually especially if they end up doing id's. I love the high ankel part I'm not sure why people hate on it I think it feels great.

View media item 1948561View media item 1948577

Last edited:
Pick up the Gyakusou at Nikelab Paris.... I gotta admit first I was hella skeptical on these till I tried them on.... But once I did I was hooked...

I just hope that there'll be different collar heights. :nerd:

That would be a different shoe I think. Unless the start calling this one the Lunarepic high or mid. I think you're more likely to see the glueless sole on an entirely new version.

Personally I really like the high collar but I think I may have over worn it on my first day yesterday as my Achilles were starting to get rubbed by the end of the night. I probably wore them 12 hours straight which is never smart in new shoes.

I feel like an id would have limited possibilities but it's worked for the roshe which is probably a good comp for what a Lunarepic id would look like as far as options.

Gonna give these a test run. Would I be good same size as Ultra boost?

I wear a size 10 in UB's and a 10.5 in Epics (but I like my UBs snug. Wear a 10.5 in all other adidas boost running shoes). For comparison sake, I wear a 10.5 in Lunaracers and padded Flyknkt Trainers.

So a Lil update after a small break in period I like these so much more . Ub is still my favorite. But I love racers but these definitely need a little break in. The lunar it's a lot softer after about a full day of wear

Ran 9 miles today with the thinner insoles. Shoe felt more responsive and more stable. Still slid forward on downhills, but overall the shoe worked a lot better for me.

These were hurting my feet after wearing all day first two wears, top of foot and Achilles. 3rd day they don't hurt at all, I think they needed to be broken in a bit. I recommend not wearing all day at first.

Nike sent out gold covered mini Lunarepic with invite to an event on Wednesday 3.16 in NYC. I'm guessing the Lunarepic id's will be coming a lot sooner than we were all expecting.

Nike sent out gold covered mini Lunarepic with invite to an event on Wednesday 3.16 in NYC. I'm guessing the Lunarepic id's will be coming a lot sooner than we were all expecting.

I can't wait! I'm putting a LunarTempo 2iD design on the back burner until the Epic iDs go live.

Back
Top Bottom