Finishline dropping the Oreo's Monday 
nerd.gif

Just picked these up at the Halton Hills Outlet

$90 US = $120 CAN
After 30% off F&F and $5 coupon

View media item 2108866
Excited to take these for a run
Nice pickup.

Picked up a pair at Vaughan mills last night $159.99 for the pair. Didn't get a discount.

Tried them on and walked around the house. Didn't like how they rubbed against the back of my foot. Going to return them and pick up another pair of vomeros

Nice pickup.

Picked up a pair at Vaughan mills last night $159.99 for the pair. Didn't get a discount.

Tried them on and walked around the house. Didn't like how they rubbed against the back of my foot. Going to return them and pick up another pair of vomeros

Been wearing them for an hour or so - seems fine - I think I may have skinny ankles:wink:

Hope the MC has more blue like this

Nike LunarEpic Flyknit Low
Multicolor/Black-White
843765-004

Nah he's hoping the men's pairs have more blue like the women's cw unless I'm misreading it. Personally men's pair>women's pair

Are the Oreos releasing in stores today as well or are they an online exclusive? I want to try them on before pulling the trigger. May take a ride to FinishLine after work if so...too hot right now to just be casually riding around today.

Just copped from a Nike store in person and will post pics when I'm able to. Thanks for all the info.

Back
Top Bottom