====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

So wait. There are two different MC? One with the purple volt hue and one with the blue Ish more normal MC hue? I'm confused. I have a gift card to champs and was gonna get them but I don't want the purplish hue ones.

So wait. There are two different MC? One with the purple volt hue and one with the blue Ish more normal MC hue? I'm confused. I have a gift card to champs and was gonna get them but I don't want the purplish hue ones.
Yea purplish ones are part of the Unlimited pack and are available on ndc. The more bluish mc's have yet to release.

wow they look amazing on this pic , seems also kinda unfiltered and thats what makes me excited to receive mine 

not only the colour combo is great but the shoes shape is amazing 
yep unfiltered pics. i need them tho man it was love at first sight when the pics dropped of them 
pimp.gif

wow they look amazing on this pic , seems also kinda unfiltered and thats what makes me excited to receive mine 

not only the colour combo is great but the shoes shape is amazing 
And they're the most comfortable shoes that I own. I love them. I'm seriously going to end up buying too many haha

The second pair I got from that reservation the other day, a lot more magenta on the right shoe, I'll have to compare them to the first pair when I get home.

Welp. My order from JackRabbit shipped! Now, I'm more excited to run in them! I'm eyeing the collared UNLMTD next.

U got the link? Or u called the store?

Called the store directly. If you call Nordstroms customer service they can't help locate a pair, at least for me they couldn't. So I just called the one in Chicago cuz someone here bought a pair there yesterday.

I thought the guys buying from Nordstrom were getting the MCs not the UNLTMDS

The MC's are available in store at some Nordstrom's. Call or go to the store and any sales associate can order them for you.

The Unlimiteds are available on the Nordstrom website.

Can you give me the Nordstrom specific product number for the MC? My guy is willing to search it but he can't find the number. 5204927 is the unlimited version Nordstrom number, but looking for the MC number. Thanks in advance.

Heads up socal NTers, Westfield topanga Nordstrom still has some MC in stock. Grabbed the last 9.5 tho.

wow these lows are serious. glad i was able to grab my size in the unlimiteds from RRS. If I actually get the shoe, i'll always take that discount they give.

Back
Top Bottom