====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

Looking to get one or two of these options:
This one looks the best IMO. I currently have a similar looking one sitting in my cart with almost exactly the same custom options, but with black laces. If you end up ordering this pair, I'd love to see how it turns out.

Everything is looking so good, but saving is priority no 1 right now, however when the Gyakosou hit us , oh boy

thought the gyakusou dropped since the thread is moving 
laugh.gif
One of the LE2 iD cws looks like it uses the same upper that the Oreo Gyakosou will be using. Tempted to just make up one of those with a black midsole and black laces instead of the Gyakosou.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/prod...id/?piid=43571&pbid=796427378#?pbid=796427378

Last edited:
So much white on the multi IDS it's hard for me to choose anything other than a pure white mock up..maybe a grey liner? Like others have said the black might look off because of how high the ankle collar comes up

What's the sizing on LE 2s?  I'm thinking about jumping for a pair.  I'm 7.5 in metcon 2s.  Thx.

Just got 2 pairs of the le1. One for me and one for the wife: $129 shipped.

Never ordered from jack rabbit, but hopefully they ship soon.

I wonder when they are releasing pictures of the LE2 I.D. samples. I wonder what the toe guard looks like.

Back
Top Bottom