====== EPIC Flyknit Series ======

I finally tried on the LE2 lows and hated them lol. I don't like the look or feel of the one piece. Hope they go back to normal for the 3. The new style has me going back and picking up the flyknit lunar 1s I didnt get. Easily my favorite of the line. If any one has any leads on some ds 10.5s, let me know.
IMG_0538.PNG

LE2 is the greatest most comfortable shoe of all time...

^ pretty much the exact same. Some have complained though, that the tongue (or lack thereof) is restrictive on the Le2, and puts pressure on the top of the foot.

i'd say LE1 highs has the slight edge on comfort because you can swap out with the included thicker insole

As far as the lows LE2 > LE for me. Never tried the highs but LE2 is top 3 all time comfortable shoe imo a tie with UB. I prefer the bootie design over the tongue because it wouldn't stay in place. If it's tight on the top of your foot probably should go up a half size

Haven't heard anything but I hope so. Hopefully they don't change too much maybe just the knit pattern or something.

Picked these up at Champs for $90 Been waiting for these to drop in price. Most comfortable Nike shoe I've copped in a while. Closest thing to boost by far. ****s on vapor max for pure comfort IMO

Attachments

• IMG_6609.JPG
    IMG_6609.JPG
    349.2 KB · Views: 42
LE2 def rivals boost in comfort I really can’t say UB are the more comfortable shoe, it’s def close. I think the lose primeknit upper on UB is what people like, because LE outsole feels just as good as UB. Vapormax is in a distant 3rd after they’re broke in but no where near LE2 or UB.

Gents, been on a search for the model number for these and coming up short. Any assistance?

I know they're the LE Utld but every time I search, i continue to get directed to the low version of these

nike-lunarepic-flyknit-unlimited-1-700x400.jpg

I didn’t like the tongue on LE1 lows it always slipped bootie looks/feels better. Rubber outsole would add weight but maybe they can work it out. I wouldn’t mind if nothing was changed just small aesthetic details like knit pattern like adidas does on UB.

Some who wear them for running rather than casual have issues with the longevity of the foam out sole. Rubber would make it more durable.

Anywhere selling the lows for the low low? 1s or 2s if the color is straight, thinking like under $70ish

I just have the Oreo 1s and they seen better days

Back
Top Bottom