Epiphanies You Have Had While .....

So me and my boys were chillin n 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 well bout 3 deep I start to go off and think about random %@+... well it led to me thinking about how God controls us, and if he knows everything and basically controls us, what is the point of living or making choices. Obviously there was more, but its just the short of it... so post yours.. 
Please dont turn this into a religion thread, we have seen too many of those. 

for some reason in my head i put the different characters for *&^ but guess i didnt.. get outta jail free?

So me and my boys were chillin n 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 well bout 3 deep I start to go off and think about random %@+... well it led to me thinking about how God controls us, and if he knows everything and basically controls us, what is the point of living or making choices. Obviously there was more, but its just the short of it... so post yours.. 
Please dont turn this into a religion thread, we have seen too many of those. 

for some reason in my head i put the different characters for *&^ but guess i didnt.. get outta jail free?

I have been trying to tell people that idea for years.  I feel you bruh.  No one will listen to me though...
tired.gif

I have been trying to tell people that idea for years.  I feel you bruh.  No one will listen to me though...
tired.gif

Power of well. You control yourself. God doesn't. You can thank him for give you life, but You can't say he controls you.
Giving* I got it mom. 
laugh.gif

Power of well. You control yourself. God doesn't. You can thank him for give you life, but You can't say he controls you.
Giving* I got it mom. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by toutle5

what is the point of living or making choices.
No one really believes in that stuff.
They just kinda, sorta, maybe, sometimes, if it's in their favor believe it.

Originally Posted by toutle5

what is the point of living or making choices.
No one really believes in that stuff.
They just kinda, sorta, maybe, sometimes, if it's in their favor believe it.

A lot of people feel they have a path to follow or a certain destiny but there is a thing called free will where you're not forced to follow it. It's really up to you and the choices you make really have the biggest impact on where your life will lead.

A lot of people feel they have a path to follow or a certain destiny but there is a thing called free will where you're not forced to follow it. It's really up to you and the choices you make really have the biggest impact on where your life will lead.

The other day I had a crazy idea that we are creating a new species that I believe will be more superior than humans. I thought about how we created computers and technology and how much it has evolved. Then I thought about the evolution of computers and humans: biotechnology. It'z crazy enough to think about robots, but what about a human/robot species? If we create the spark of this new kind of species, think about what evolution could do to it over a long period of time. HUMAN ROBOTS!!! Think about it... breaking down the human DNA and implementing computer chips that help control our brain. Imagine that if science can do this (which is very possible), then think about what technology we can incorporate into plants, animals, etc.

The source of all the energy on earth comes from this sun. This is how we live. We can incorporate this energy to power all technology. I believe that with science and knowledge, we could create a new species that is a hybrid between technology and biology. This new species could feed off energy from the sun, and with this new species, we can even colonize other planets with it. YOU THINK I'M CRAZY??? Just keep an open mind and think about it. Think about what science has done for us now... the future will be totally different; at some point, nearly every machine/computer/device/etc will be obsolete.

What do you think?

The other day I had a crazy idea that we are creating a new species that I believe will be more superior than humans. I thought about how we created computers and technology and how much it has evolved. Then I thought about the evolution of computers and humans: biotechnology. It'z crazy enough to think about robots, but what about a human/robot species? If we create the spark of this new kind of species, think about what evolution could do to it over a long period of time. HUMAN ROBOTS!!! Think about it... breaking down the human DNA and implementing computer chips that help control our brain. Imagine that if science can do this (which is very possible), then think about what technology we can incorporate into plants, animals, etc.

The source of all the energy on earth comes from this sun. This is how we live. We can incorporate this energy to power all technology. I believe that with science and knowledge, we could create a new species that is a hybrid between technology and biology. This new species could feed off energy from the sun, and with this new species, we can even colonize other planets with it. YOU THINK I'M CRAZY??? Just keep an open mind and think about it. Think about what science has done for us now... the future will be totally different; at some point, nearly every machine/computer/device/etc will be obsolete.

What do you think?

dont make replies to people making threads relating to when they are higher than you and slightly stupid..

but seriously desolation1 i have thought about that too, just in a different light. but real talk i could see it happening.

dont make replies to people making threads relating to when they are higher than you and slightly stupid..

but seriously desolation1 i have thought about that too, just in a different light. but real talk i could see it happening.

If VR is the next step to 3dtv, what if we
live in a 3dvr television program?

Back
Top Bottom